CONCORDE: A phase I platform study of novel agents in combination with conventional radiotherapy in non-small-cell lung cancer
AuthorsWalls, G. M.
Oughton, J. B.
Chalmers, A. J.
Forster, M. D.
Franks, K. N.
Hanna, G. G.
Hiley, C. T.
Krebs, Matthew G
Ryan, A. J.
Twelves, C. J.
Young, R. J.
AffiliationPatrick G Johnston Centre for Cancer Research, Queen's University Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractLung cancer is the leading cause of cancer mortality worldwide and most patients are unsuitable for 'gold standard' treatment, which is concurrent chemoradiotherapy. CONCORDE is a platform study seeking to establish the toxicity profiles of multiple novel radiosensitisers targeting DNA repair proteins in patients treated with sequential chemoradiotherapy. Time-to-event continual reassessment will facilitate efficient dose-finding.
CitationWalls GM, Oughton JB, Chalmers AJ, Brown S, Collinson F, Forster MD, et al. CONCORDE: A phase I platform study of novel agents in combination with conventional radiotherapy in non-small-cell lung cancer. Clin Transl Radiat Oncol. 2020;25:61-6.
JournalClinical and Translational Radiation Oncology
- Study protocols of three parallel phase 1 trials combining radical radiotherapy with the PARP inhibitor olaparib.
- Authors: de Haan R, van Werkhoven E, van den Heuvel MM, Peulen HMU, Sonke GS, Elkhuizen P, van den Brekel MWM, Tesselaar MET, Vens C, Schellens JHM, van Triest B, Verheij M
- Issue date: 2019 Sep 10
- Stereotactic ablative radiotherapy after concomitant chemoradiotherapy in non-small cell lung cancer: A TITE-CRM phase 1 trial.
- Authors: Doyen J, Poudenx M, Gal J, Otto J, Guerder C, Naghavi AO, Gérard A, Leysalle A, Cohen C, Padovani B, Ianessi A, Schiappa R, Chamorey E, Bondiau PY
- Issue date: 2018 May
- Imaging-based target volume reduction in chemoradiotherapy for locally advanced non-small-cell lung cancer (PET-Plan): a multicentre, open-label, randomised, controlled trial.
- Authors: Nestle U, Schimek-Jasch T, Kremp S, Schaefer-Schuler A, Mix M, Küsters A, Tosch M, Hehr T, Eschmann SM, Bultel YP, Hass P, Fleckenstein J, Thieme A, Stockinger M, Dieckmann K, Miederer M, Holl G, Rischke HC, Gkika E, Adebahr S, König J, Grosu AL, PET-Plan study group.
- Issue date: 2020 Apr
- Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Mutation (EGFR) Testing for Prediction of Response to EGFR-Targeting Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor (TKI) Drugs in Patients with Advanced Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer: An Evidence-Based Analysis.
- Authors: Medical Advisory Secretariat.
- Issue date: 2010
- Buparlisib with thoracic radiotherapy and its effect on tumour hypoxia: A phase I study in patients with advanced non-small cell lung carcinoma.
- Authors: McGowan DR, Skwarski M, Bradley KM, Campo L, Fenwick JD, Gleeson FV, Green M, Horne A, Maughan TS, McCole MG, Mohammed S, Muschel RJ, Ng SM, Panakis N, Prevo R, Strauss VY, Stuart R, Tacconi EMC, Vallis KA, McKenna WG, Macpherson RE, Higgins GS
- Issue date: 2019 May