AffiliationDivision of Cancer Sciences, Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health, University of Manchester, Manchester Cancer Research Centre, Manchester M20 4GJ,
MetadataShow full item record
CitationOsborne HC, Irving E, Schmidt CK. The Ubiquitin/UBL Drug Target Repertoire. Trends Mol Med. 2020.
JournalTrends in Molecular Medicine
- Polypharmacology of small molecules targeting the ubiquitin-proteasome and ubiquitin-like systems.
- Authors: Amelio I, Landré V, Knight RA, Lisitsa A, Melino G, Antonov AV
- Issue date: 2015
- Yeast Pth2 is a UBL domain-binding protein that participates in the ubiquitin-proteasome pathway.
- Authors: Ishii T, Funakoshi M, Kobayashi H
- Issue date: 2006 Nov 29
- The deubiquitylating enzyme Ubp12 regulates Rad23-dependent proteasomal degradation.
- Authors: Gödderz D, Giovannucci TA, Laláková J, Menéndez-Benito V, Dantuma NP
- Issue date: 2017 Oct 1
- Structural determinants for the binding of ubiquitin-like domains to the proteasome.
- Authors: Mueller TD, Feigon J
- Issue date: 2003 Sep 15
- UBL domain of Usp14 and other proteins stimulates proteasome activities and protein degradation in cells.
- Authors: Kim HT, Goldberg AL
- Issue date: 2018 Dec 11