Prospective validation of a risk stratification tool for keratinocyte cancer
AffiliationDepartment of Population Health, QIMR Berghofer Medical Research Institute, Herston, Queensland, Australia.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationOlsen CM, Hunt L, Eckert A, Thompson BS, Neale RE, Green AC, et al. Prospective validation of a risk stratification tool for keratinocyte cancer. Australas J Dermatol. 2020.
JournalAustralasian Journal of Dermatology
- Risk Factors for Keratinocyte Carcinoma in Recipients of Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplants.
- Authors: Scott JF, Brough KR, Grigoryan KV, Muzic JG, Kim GY, Conic RRZ, Hill ST, Brewer JD, Baum CL, Litzow MR, Hogan WJ, Patnaik MS, Hashmi SK, Lazarus HM, Bordeaux JS, Thompson CL, Gerstenblith MR, Lehman JS
- Issue date: 2020 Jun 1
- The effect of different biologic and biosynthetic wound covers on keratinocyte growth, stratification and differentiation in vitro.
- Authors: Matoušková E, Mestak O
- Issue date: 2014
- Comparative Validation of Breast Cancer Risk Prediction Models and Projections for Future Risk Stratification.
- Authors: Pal Choudhury P, Wilcox AN, Brook MN, Zhang Y, Ahearn T, Orr N, Coulson P, Schoemaker MJ, Jones ME, Gail MH, Swerdlow AJ, Chatterjee N, Garcia-Closas M
- Issue date: 2020 Mar 1
- Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO) Risk Stratification in Newborns with Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (CDH).
- Authors: Jancelewicz T, Brindle ME, Harting MT, Tolley EA, Langham MR Jr, Lally PA, Gosain A, Storgion SA, Kays DW, Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Study Group.
- Issue date: 2018 Oct
- RhoE Is required for keratinocyte differentiation and stratification.
- Authors: Liebig T, Erasmus J, Kalaji R, Davies D, Loirand G, Ridley A, Braga VM
- Issue date: 2009 Jan