Prospective validation of a risk stratification tool for keratinocyte cancer
AffiliationDepartment of Population Health, QIMR Berghofer Medical Research Institute, Herston, Queensland, Australia.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationOlsen CM, Hunt L, Eckert A, Thompson BS, Neale RE, Green AC, et al. Prospective validation of a risk stratification tool for keratinocyte cancer. Australas J Dermatol. 2020.
JournalAustralasian Journal of Dermatology
- Risk Factors for Keratinocyte Carcinoma in Recipients of Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplants.
- Authors: Scott JF, Brough KR, Grigoryan KV, Muzic JG, Kim GY, Conic RRZ, Hill ST, Brewer JD, Baum CL, Litzow MR, Hogan WJ, Patnaik MS, Hashmi SK, Lazarus HM, Bordeaux JS, Thompson CL, Gerstenblith MR, Lehman JS
- Issue date: 2020 Jun 1
- The effect of different biologic and biosynthetic wound covers on keratinocyte growth, stratification and differentiation in vitro.
- Authors: Matoušková E, Mestak O
- Issue date: 2014
- Comparative Validation of Breast Cancer Risk Prediction Models and Projections for Future Risk Stratification.
- Authors: Pal Choudhury P, Wilcox AN, Brook MN, Zhang Y, Ahearn T, Orr N, Coulson P, Schoemaker MJ, Jones ME, Gail MH, Swerdlow AJ, Chatterjee N, Garcia-Closas M
- Issue date: 2020 Mar 1
- RhoE Is required for keratinocyte differentiation and stratification.
- Authors: Liebig T, Erasmus J, Kalaji R, Davies D, Loirand G, Ridley A, Braga VM
- Issue date: 2009 Jan
- The hSkn-1a POU transcription factor enhances epidermal stratification by promoting keratinocyte proliferation.
- Authors: Hildesheim J, Kühn U, Yee CL, Foster RA, Yancey KB, Vogel JC
- Issue date: 2001 May