Absolute standardisation and determination of the half-life and gamma emission intensities of (89)Zr
AuthorsFenwick, A. J.
Collins, S. M.
Evans, W. D.
Ferreira, K. M.
Paisey, S. J.
Robinson, Andrew P
AffiliationNational Physical Laboratory, Hampton Road, Teddington, UK; Cardiff University, Cardiff, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractAn absolute standardisation of 89Zr was performed alongside determination of gamma emission intensities and half-life. The collected data were evaluated alongside complementary works from previous publications and new recommended nuclear data values are presented including a new evaluated T1/2 = 78.361(25) h and new absolute intensities for gamma transitions resulting from its decay to 89Y. Dial settings for commercially available radionuclide calibrators are also presented and show a relative difference of approximately 3% compared to previously published values.
CitationFenwick AJ, Collins SM, Evans WD, Ferreira KM, Paisey SJ, Robinson AP, et al. Absolute standardisation and determination of the half-life and gamma emission intensities of (89)Zr. Appl Radiat Isot. 2020;166:109294.
JournalApplied Radiation and Isotopes
- Standardisation and half-life of <sup>89</sup>Zr.
- Authors: García-Toraño E, Peyrés V, Roteta M, Mejuto M, Sánchez-Cabezudo A, Romero E
- Issue date: 2018 Apr
- Determination of activity meter settings for the PET nuclides <sup>44</sup>Sc and <sup>89</sup>Zr.
- Authors: García-Toraño E, Romero ES, Ortega AM
- Issue date: 2019 Nov
- Measurement of absolute γ-ray emission probabilities in the decay of <sup>227</sup>Ac in equilibrium with its progeny.
- Authors: Marouli M, Lutter G, Pommé S, Van Ammel R, Hult M, Pierre S, Dryák P, Carconi P, Fazio A, Bruchertseifer F, Morgenstern A
- Issue date: 2019 Feb
- Measurement of the absolute gamma-ray emission intensities from the decay of <sup>147</sup>Nd.
- Authors: Kellett MA, Vio L, Bobin C, Brondeau L, Cardot-Martin M, Isnard H, Lacour D, Lépy MC, Lourenço V, Marie M, Thiam C
- Issue date: 2020 Dec
- The potential radio-immunotherapeutic α-emitter <sup>227</sup>Th - part II: Absolute γ-ray emission intensities from the excited levels of <sup>223</sup>Ra.
- Authors: Collins SM, Keightley JD, Ivanov P, Arinc A, Fenwick AJ, Pearce AK
- Issue date: 2019 Mar