AuthorsColes, C. E.
Hoskin, P. J.
Jones, C. M.
Roques, T. W.
Yuille, F. A. P.
AffiliationDepartment of Oncology, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationColes CE, Choudhury A, Hoskin PJ, Jones CM, O'Leary B, Roques TW, et al. COVID-19: A Catalyst for Change for UK Clinical Oncology. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2020;108(2):462-5.
JournalInternational Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics
- COVID-19 Lockdown and Its Adverse Impact on Psychological Health in Breast Cancer.
- Authors: Swainston J, Chapman B, Grunfeld EA, Derakshan N
- Issue date: 2020
- Restarting training and examinations in the era of COVID-19: a perspective from the Federation of Royal Colleges of Physicians UK.
- Authors: Phillips G, Jones M, Dagg K
- Issue date: 2020 Nov
- Tele-oncology in the COVID-19 Era: Are Medical Students Left Behind?
- Authors: Rallis KS, Allen-Tejerina AM
- Issue date: 2020 Oct
- "No turning back" Psycho-oncology in the time of COVID-19: Insights from a survey of UK professionals.
- Authors: Archer S, Holch P, Armes J, Calman L, Foster C, Gelcich S, MacLennan SJ, Absolom K
- Issue date: 2020 Sep
- Perspectives on Oncology-Specific Language During the Coronavirus Disease 2019 Pandemic: A Qualitative Study.
- Authors: Gharzai LA, Resnicow K, An LC, Jagsi R
- Issue date: 2020 Sep 1