AuthorsColes, C. E.
Hoskin, P. J.
Jones, C. M.
Roques, T. W.
Yuille, F. A. P.
AffiliationDepartment of Oncology, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationColes CE, Choudhury A, Hoskin PJ, Jones CM, O'Leary B, Roques TW, et al. COVID-19: A Catalyst for Change for UK Clinical Oncology. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2020;108(2):462-5.
JournalInternational Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics
- Impact of COVID-19 pandemic on surgical neuro-oncology multi-disciplinary team decision making: a national survey (COVID-CNSMDT Study).
- Authors: Price SJ, Joannides A, Plaha P, Afshari FT, Albanese E, Barua NU, Chan HW, Critchley G, Flannery T, Fountain DM, Mathew RK, Piper RJ, Poon MT, Rajaraman C, Rominiyi O, Smith S, Solomou G, Solth A, Surash S, Wykes V, Watts C, Bulbeck H, Hutchinson P, Jenkinson MD, COVID-CNSMDT study group.
- Issue date: 2020 Aug 16
- COVID-19 Lockdown and Its Adverse Impact on Psychological Health in Breast Cancer.
- Authors: Swainston J, Chapman B, Grunfeld EA, Derakshan N
- Issue date: 2020
- Restarting training and examinations in the era of COVID-19: a perspective from the Federation of Royal Colleges of Physicians UK.
- Authors: Phillips G, Jones M, Dagg K
- Issue date: 2020 Nov
- Tele-oncology in the COVID-19 Era: Are Medical Students Left Behind?
- Authors: Rallis KS, Allen-Tejerina AM
- Issue date: 2020 Oct
- "No turning back" Psycho-oncology in the time of COVID-19: Insights from a survey of UK professionals.
- Authors: Archer S, Holch P, Armes J, Calman L, Foster C, Gelcich S, MacLennan SJ, Absolom K
- Issue date: 2020 Sep