MASCC 2020 recommendations for the management of immune-related adverse events of patients undergoing treatment with immune checkpoint inhibitors
AffiliationDepartment of Immunology, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Pretoria, PO Box 667, Pretoria, 0001, South Africa. email@example.com.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRapoport BL, Anderson R, Cooksley T, Johnson DB. MASCC 2020 recommendations for the management of immune-related adverse events of patients undergoing treatment with immune checkpoint inhibitors. Supportive care in cancer : official journal of the Multinational Association of Supportive Care in Cancer. 2020.
JournalSupportive Care in Cancer
- Supportive care for patients undergoing immunotherapy.
- Authors: Rapoport BL, van Eeden R, Sibaud V, Epstein JB, Klastersky J, Aapro M, Moodley D
- Issue date: 2017 Oct
- Special Section: The Multinational Association of Supportive Care in Cancer (MASCC) 2020 Clinical Practice Recommendations for the Management of Immune-Mediated Adverse Events from Checkpoint Inhibitors : Guest editors: Bernardo Leon Rapoport, MD MMed (WITS) and Ronald Anderson PhD.
- Issue date: 2020 Dec
- Optimal management of immune-related adverse events resulting from treatment with immune checkpoint inhibitors: a review and update.
- Authors: Nagai H, Muto M
- Issue date: 2018 Jun
- Expansion of pharmacist clinical services to optimize the management of immune checkpoint inhibitor toxicities.
- Authors: Renna CE, Dow EN, Bergsbaken JJ, Leal TA
- Issue date: 2019 Jun
- Clinical diagnosis and treatment recommendations for immune checkpoint inhibitor-related hematological adverse events.
- Authors: Zhuang J, Du J, Guo X, Zhou J, Duan L, Qiu W, Si X, Zhang L, Li Y, Liu X, Wang H, Zhou D, Zhang L
- Issue date: 2020 Mar