Letter to the editor in response to 'eliminating preoperative lymphoscintigraphy in extremity melanomas'
AffiliationChristie NHS Foundation Trust and School of Medical Sciences, Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health, University of Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRagavan S, Yoon WY, Oudit D. Letter to the Editor in Response to "Eliminating Preoperative Lymphoscintigraphy in Extremity Melanomas". Plast Reconstr Surg Glob Open. 2020;8(5):e2846.
JournalPlastic and Reconstructive Surgery Global Open
- Eliminating Preoperative Lymphoscintigraphy in Extremity Melanomas.
- Authors: McGregor A, Pavri SN, Kim S, Xu X, Narayan D
- Issue date: 2018 Mar
- Patterns of node mapping differ for axial and extremity primary cutaneous melanoma: A case for a more selective use of pre-operative imaging.
- Authors: Fitzgerald TL, Gronet EM, Atluri P, Zervos EE, Wong JH
- Issue date: 2016 Aug
- Redefining cutaneous lymphatic flow: the necessity of preoperative lymphoscintigraphy in the management of malignant melanoma.
- Authors: Kamath D, Rapaport D, DeConti R, Cruse CW, Wells K, Glass F, Messina J, Fenske N, Brobeil A, Berman C, Puleo C, Reintgen D
- Issue date: 1997 Mar
- Correlation between preoperative lymphoscintigraphy and metastatic nodal disease sites in 362 patients with cutaneous melanomas of the head and neck.
- Authors: de Wilt JH, Thompson JF, Uren RF, Ka VS, Scolyer RA, McCarthy WH, O'Brien CJ, Quinn MJ, Shannon KF
- Issue date: 2004 Apr
- Discordancy between clinical predictions vs lymphoscintigraphic and intraoperative mapping of sentinel lymph node drainage of primary melanoma.
- Authors: Leong SP, Achtem TA, Habib FA, Steinmetz I, Morita E, Allen RE, Kashani-Sabet M, Sagebiel R
- Issue date: 1999 Dec