Identifying the radioresponsive genome for genomics-guided radiotherapy
AuthorsWest, Catharine ML
AffiliationDivision of Cancer Studies, University of Manchester, Manchester Academic Health Science Centre, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust Hospital, Manchester, M20 4BX, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationWest CML. Identifying the radioresponsive genome for genomics-guided radiotherapy. JNCI: Journal of the National Cancer Institute. 2020.
JournalJournal of the National Cancer Institute
- Interfacial properties as predictors of radioresistance in cervical cancer.
- Authors: Anand P, Huilgol N, Banerjee R
- Issue date: 2007 Oct 1
- Identification of the proteins related to p53-mediated radioresponse in nasopharyngeal carcinoma by proteomic analysis.
- Authors: Zeng GQ, Yi H, Li XH, Shi HY, Li C, Li MY, Zhang PF, Feng XP, Wan XX, Qu JQ, Xu Y, Sun Y, Chen ZC, Xiao ZQ
- Issue date: 2011 Nov 18
- Radiotherapy in the treatment of dermatologic malignancies.
- Authors: Voss N, Kim-Sing C
- Issue date: 1998 Apr
- Longitudinal analysis of treatment-induced genomic alterations in gliomas.
- Authors: Erson-Omay EZ, Henegariu O, Omay SB, Harmancı AS, Youngblood MW, Mishra-Gorur K, Li J, Özduman K, Carrión-Grant G, Clark VE, Çağlar C, Bakırcıoğlu M, Pamir MN, Tabar V, Vortmeyer AO, Bilguvar K, Yasuno K, DeAngelis LM, Baehring JM, Moliterno J, Günel M
- Issue date: 2017 Feb 2
- Optimizing complex phenotypes through model-guided multiplex genome engineering.
- Authors: Kuznetsov G, Goodman DB, Filsinger GT, Landon M, Rohland N, Aach J, Lajoie MJ, Church GM
- Issue date: 2017 May 25