Author response to: NICE Guidelines: management of colorectal cancer metastases
Braun, Michael S
Davies, R. J.
AffiliationPeritoneal Malignancy Institute, Basingstoke and North Hampshire Hospital, Basingstoke
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMohamed F, Kallioinen M, Braun M, Fenwick S, Shackcloth M, Davies RJ, et al. Author response to: NICE Guidelines: management of colorectal cancer metastases. Br J Surg. 2020;107(9):e358.
JournalBritish Journal of Surgery
- NICE Guidelines: management of colorectal cancer metastases.
- Authors: Baum M, Fallowfield L, Farewell V, Macbeth F, Treasure T
- Issue date: 2020 Aug
- Management of colorectal cancer metastases to the liver, lung or peritoneum suitable for curative intent: summary of NICE guidance.
- Authors: Mohamed F, Kallioinen M, Braun M, Fenwick S, Shackcloth M, Davies RJ, Guideline Committee.
- Issue date: 2020 Jul
- Historical perspective: Two decades of progress in treating metastatic colorectal cancer.
- Authors: Lee RM, Cardona K, Russell MC
- Issue date: 2019 Apr
- Cytoreduction for colorectal metastases: liver, lung, peritoneum, lymph nodes, bone, brain. When does it palliate, prolong survival, and potentially cure?
- Authors: Stewart CL, Warner S, Ito K, Raoof M, Wu GX, Kessler J, Kim JY, Fong Y
- Issue date: 2018 Sep
- Colorectal cancer: Metastases to a single organ.
- Authors: Vatandoust S, Price TJ, Karapetis CS
- Issue date: 2015 Nov 7