AuthorsShalet, Stephen M
AffiliationChristie Hospital, Manchester M20 4BX, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationShalet S. 60 years on, growth hormone inches its way to safety. Lancet Diabetes Endocrinol. 2020;8(8):651-2.
JournalLancet Diabetes Endocrinology
- [Attach great importance to the standardized clinical usage and safety monitoring of recombinant human growth hormone in children].
- Authors: Liang Y, Luo XP
- Issue date: 2013 Jun
- To be or not to be "TALL"?
- Authors: Laron Z
- Issue date: 2012 Aug
- Diagnosis and management of growth hormone deficiency in childhood and adolescence--part 2: growth hormone treatment in growth hormone deficient children.
- Authors: Tanaka T, Cohen P, Clayton PE, Laron Z, Hintz RL, Sizonenko PC
- Issue date: 2002 Oct
- Update of guidelines for the use of growth hormone in children: the Lawson Wilkins Pediatric Endocrinology Society Drug and Therapeutics Committee.
- Authors: Wilson TA, Rose SR, Cohen P, Rogol AD, Backeljauw P, Brown R, Hardin DS, Kemp SF, Lawson M, Radovick S, Rosenthal SM, Silverman L, Speiser P, Lawson Wilkins Pediatric Endocrinology Society Drug and Therapeutics Committee.
- Issue date: 2003 Oct
- Advances in pediatric growth hormone therapy: IGF-I-based dosing.
- Authors: Pawlikowska-Haddal A, Cohen P
- Issue date: 2006 Jul