Flip-flop oesophageal movement during radical radiotherapy for oesophageal malignancy
AffiliationVelindre Cancer Centre, Cardiff,
MetadataShow full item record
CitationShaw P, Wills L, Jones S, Lamont H, Morgan C, Crosby T, et al. Flip-flop Oesophageal Movement During Radical Radiotherapy for Oesophageal Malignancy. Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol). 2020.
- Flip-flop is slow and rate limiting for the movement of long chain anthroyloxy fatty acids across lipid vesicles.
- Authors: Kleinfeld AM, Chu P, Storch J
- Issue date: 1997 May 13
- Transport of anthracyclines and mitoxantrone across membranes by a flip-flop mechanism.
- Authors: Regev R, Yeheskely-Hayon D, Katzir H, Eytan GD
- Issue date: 2005 Jul 1
- The Ins and Outs of Lipid Flip-Flop.
- Authors: Allhusen JS, Conboy JC
- Issue date: 2017 Jan 17
- Effect of lipid composition and amino acid sequence upon transmembrane peptide-accelerated lipid transleaflet diffusion (flip-flop).
- Authors: LeBarron J, London E
- Issue date: 2016 Aug
- Fatty acid flip-flop in phospholipid bilayers is extremely fast.
- Authors: Kamp F, Zakim D, Zhang F, Noy N, Hamilton JA
- Issue date: 1995 Sep 19