Percutaneous cervical cordotomy for cancer-related pain: national data (response to letter by Professor S Mercadante)
Sharma, M. L.
Mayland, C. R.
AffiliationBangor Institute for Health & Medical Research, Bangor University, Bangor, Gwynedd,
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPoolman M, Makin M, Briggs J, Scofield K, Campkin N, Williams M, et al. Percutaneous cervical cordotomy for cancer-related pain: national data (response to letter by Professor S Mercadante). BMJ Support Palliat Care. 2020.
JournalBMJ Supportive and Palliative Care
- Palliative CT-Guided Cordotomy for Medically Intractable Pain in Patients with Cancer.
- Authors: Shepherd TM, Hoch MJ, Cohen BA, Bruno MT, Fieremans E, Rosen G, Pacione D, Mogilner AY
- Issue date: 2017 Feb
- [Percutaneous cervical cordotomy for relief of intractable cancer pain].
- Authors: Nagaro T, Arai T, Ohnishi H, Watanabe T, Kimura S
- Issue date: 1982 Aug
- [NEUROSURGICAL INTERVENTIONS FOR INTRACTABLE ONCOLOGICAL PAIN].
- Authors: Berger A, Tellem R, Arad M, Hochberg U, Gonen T, Strauss I
- Issue date: 2018 Feb
- [Percutaneous cervical cordotomy in cancer pain. Preliminary experience].
- Authors: Orlandini G
- Issue date: 1991 Apr
- Percutaneous cervical cordotomy in cancer pain.
- Authors: Bellini M, Barbieri M
- Issue date: 2016