Percutaneous cervical cordotomy for cancer-related pain: national data (response to letter by Professor S Mercadante)
Sharma, M. L.
Mayland, C. R.
AffiliationBangor Institute for Health & Medical Research, Bangor University, Bangor, Gwynedd,
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPoolman M, Makin M, Briggs J, Scofield K, Campkin N, Williams M, et al. Percutaneous cervical cordotomy for cancer-related pain: national data (response to letter by Professor S Mercadante). BMJ Support Palliat Care. 2020.
JournalBMJ Supportive and Palliative Care
- Percutaneous cervical cordotomy in cancer pain.
- Authors: Bellini M, Barbieri M
- Issue date: 2016
- Percutaneous computed tomography-guided transdiscal low cervical cordotomy for cancer pain as a method to avoid sleep apnea.
- Authors: Raslan AM
- Issue date: 2005
- Bilateral high-level percutaneous cervical cordotomy in cancer pain due to lung cancer: a case report.
- Authors: Bekar A, Kocaeli H, Abaş F, Bozkurt M
- Issue date: 2007 May
- Role of percutaneous cervical cordotomy for pain of malignant origin.
- Authors: Stuart G, Cramond T
- Issue date: 1993 May 17
- Use of Spinal Cord Diffusion Tensor Imaging to Quantify Neural Ablation and Evaluate Outcome after Percutaneous Cordotomy for Intractable Cancer Pain.
- Authors: Vedantam A, Hou P, Chi TL, Dougherty PM, Hess KR, Viswanathan A
- Issue date: 2017