AffiliationSalford Royal NHS Foundation Trust, Salford M6 8HD,
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSyed AA, Soran H, Adam S. Obesity and covid-19: the unseen risks. Bmj. 2020;370:m2823.
- Evidence mounts on the disproportionate effect of COVID-19 on ethnic minorities.
- Authors: Kirby T
- Issue date: 2020 Jun
- Covid-19 and ethnic minorities: an urgent agenda for overdue action.
- Authors: Khunti K, Platt L, Routen A, Abbasi K
- Issue date: 2020 Jun 23
- Covid-19 and Disparities in Nutrition and Obesity.
- Authors: Belanger MJ, Hill MA, Angelidi AM, Dalamaga M, Sowers JR, Mantzoros CS
- Issue date: 2020 Sep 10
- Ethnicity and COVID-19: an urgent public health research priority.
- Authors: Pareek M, Bangash MN, Pareek N, Pan D, Sze S, Minhas JS, Hanif W, Khunti K
- Issue date: 2020 May 2
- This Time Must Be Different: Disparities During the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Authors: Bibbins-Domingo K
- Issue date: 2020 Aug 4