AffiliationSalford Royal NHS Foundation Trust, Salford M6 8HD,
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSyed AA, Soran H, Adam S. Obesity and covid-19: the unseen risks. Bmj. 2020;370:m2823.
- Evidence mounts on the disproportionate effect of COVID-19 on ethnic minorities.
- Authors: Kirby T
- Issue date: 2020 Jun
- Covid-19 and ethnic minorities: an urgent agenda for overdue action.
- Authors: Khunti K, Platt L, Routen A, Abbasi K
- Issue date: 2020 Jun 23
- Ethnicity and COVID-19: an urgent public health research priority.
- Authors: Pareek M, Bangash MN, Pareek N, Pan D, Sze S, Minhas JS, Hanif W, Khunti K
- Issue date: 2020 May 2
- Reshaping the future of ethnobiology research after the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Authors: Vandebroek I, Pieroni A, Stepp JR, Hanazaki N, Ladio A, Alves RRN, Picking D, Delgoda R, Maroyi A, van Andel T, Quave CL, Paniagua-Zambrana NY, Bussmann RW, Odonne G, Abbasi AM, Albuquerque UP, Baker J, Kutz S, Timsina S, Shigeta M, Oliveira TPR, Hurrell JA, Arenas PM, Puentes JP, Hugé J, Yeşil Y, Pierre LJ, Olango TM, Dahdouh-Guebas F
- Issue date: 2020 Jul
- Covid-19 and Disparities in Nutrition and Obesity.
- Authors: Belanger MJ, Hill MA, Angelidi AM, Dalamaga M, Sowers JR, Mantzoros CS
- Issue date: 2020 Sep 10