AffiliationDepartment of Urology, University Hospital Zurich, University of Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland;
MetadataShow full item record
CitationFankhauser CD, Wettstein MS, Pedregal M, Clarke NW, Sweeney CJ. A Call for Standardized Reporting of Adverse Events. Eur Urol. 2020.
- A Systematic Review of Prospective Studies Reporting Adverse Events of Commonly Used Opioids for Cancer-Related Pain: A Call for the Use of Standardized Outcome Measures.
- Authors: Oosten AW, Oldenmenger WH, Mathijssen RH, van der Rijt CC
- Issue date: 2015 Oct
- Standardized reporting of adverse events after microvascular decompression of cranial nerves; a population-based single-institution consecutive series.
- Authors: Bartek J Jr, Gulati S, Unsgård G, Weber C, Förander P, Solheim O, Jakola AS
- Issue date: 2016 Sep
- Variability in the Reporting Terminology of Adverse Events and Complications in Ankle Fracture Fixation: A Systematic Review.
- Authors: St George SA, Sadr H, Angthong C, Penner M, Salat P, Wing K, Younger ASE, Veljkovic A
- Issue date: 2020 Feb
- Serious Reportable Adverse Events in Health Care
- Authors: Kizer KW, Stegun MB, Henriksen K, Battles JB, Marks ES, Lewin DI
- Issue date: 2005 Feb
- A standardized, closed-loop system for monitoring pediatric tracheostomy-related adverse events.
- Authors: McKeon M, Munhall D, Walsh BK, Nuss R, Rahbar R, Volk M, Watters K
- Issue date: 2018 Oct