AffiliationDepartment of Urology, University Hospital Zurich, University of Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland;
MetadataShow full item record
CitationFankhauser CD, Wettstein MS, Pedregal M, Clarke NW, Sweeney CJ. A Call for Standardized Reporting of Adverse Events. Eur Urol. 2020.
- Promoting wellness for patients on androgen deprivation therapy: why using numerous drugs for drug side effects should not be first-line treatment.
- Authors: Moyad MA, Roach M 3rd
- Issue date: 2011 Aug
- [Androgen deprivation therapy for prostate cancer: adverse effects and their management].
- Authors: Arai G, Okada H
- Issue date: 2016 May 20
- Changes in body composition during hormonal therapy for prostate cancer.
- Authors: Smith MR
- Issue date: 2003 Jun
- "Staging the aging" when considering androgen deprivation therapy for older men with prostate cancer.
- Authors: Dale W
- Issue date: 2009 Jul 20
- Circulating interleukin 6, androgen deprivation therapy, and fatigue in prostate cancer: Is inflammation the link?
- Authors: Nazha B, Bilen MA
- Issue date: 2021 May 1