Inferior cancer survival for men with localized high-grade prostate cancer but low prostate-specific antigen
AuthorsFankhauser, Christian D
Gonzalez-Feliciano, A. G.
Clarke, Noel W
Stopsack, K. H.
Gerke, T. A.
Preston, M. A.
Mucci, L. A.
AffiliationDepartment of Urology, University Hospital Zurich, University of Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland;
MetadataShow full item record
CitationFankhauser CD, Penney KL, Gonzalez-Feliciano AG, Clarke NW, Hermanns T, Stopsack KH, et al. Inferior Cancer Survival for Men with Localized High-grade Prostate Cancer but Low Prostate-specific Antigen. Eur Urol. 2020.
- Evaluation of Cancer Specific Mortality with Surgery versus Radiation as Primary Therapy for Localized High Grade Prostate Cancer in Men Younger Than 60 Years.
- Authors: Huang H, Muscatelli S, Naslund M, Badiyan SN, Kaiser A, Siddiqui MM
- Issue date: 2019 Jan
- Defining Intermediate Risk Prostate Cancer Suitable for Active Surveillance.
- Authors: Loeb S, Folkvaljon Y, Bratt O, Robinson D, Stattin P
- Issue date: 2019 Feb
- Hemigland Cryoablation of Localized Low, Intermediate and High Risk Prostate Cancer: Oncologic and Functional Outcomes at 5 Years.
- Authors: Oishi M, Gill IS, Tafuri A, Shakir A, Cacciamani GE, Iwata T, Iwata A, Ashrafi A, Park D, Cai J, Desai M, Ukimura O, Bahn DK, Abreu AL
- Issue date: 2019 Dec
- Early detection of high-grade prostate cancer using digital rectal examination (DRE) in men with a prostate-specific antigen level of <2.5 ng/mL and the risk of death.
- Authors: Hattangadi JA, Chen MH, D'Amico AV
- Issue date: 2012 Dec
- Current age and race adjusted prostate specific antigen threshold values delay diagnosis of high grade prostate cancer.
- Authors: Reed A, Ankerst DP, Pollock BH, Thompson IM, Parekh DJ
- Issue date: 2007 Nov