AffiliationDivision of Cancer Sciences School of Medical Sciences, Faculty of Biology Medicine and Health, University of Manchester The Christie NHS Foundation Trust Manchester.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBarriuso J. Research in Rare Diseases - When Less is More. Curr Med Chem. 2020.
JournalCurrent Medicinal Chemistry
- Research into rare diseases of childhood.
- Authors: Batshaw ML, Groft SC, Krischer JP
- Issue date: 2014 May 7
- Rare diseases: Canada's "research orphans".
- Authors: Gupta S
- Issue date: 2012
- Fostering research partnerships: a perspective from The Office of Rare Diseases (ORD).
- Authors: Groft SC
- Issue date: 2005 Dec
- Rare cancers: the greatest inequality in cancer research and oncology treatment.
- Authors: Alvi MA, Wilson RH, Salto-Tellez M
- Issue date: 2017 Oct 24
- Rare diseases and now rare data?
- Authors: Mascalzoni D, Knoppers BM, Aymé S, Macilotti M, Dawkins H, Woods S, Hansson MG
- Issue date: 2013 Jun