Author Correction: The Aurora B specificity switch is required to protect from non-disjunction at the metaphase/anaphase transition
AffiliationProtein Phosphorylation Laboratory, Francis Crick Institute, 1 Midland Rd, London, NW1 1AT, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe original version of this article contained an error in the spelling of the author Khondaker Miraz Rahman, which was incorrectly given as Khondaker Miraz Rahmen. This has now been corrected in the PDF and HTML versions of the article.
CitationKelly JR, Martini S, Brownlow N, Joshi D, Federico S, Jamshidi S, et al. Author Correction: The Aurora B specificity switch is required to protect from non-disjunction at the metaphase/anaphase transition. Nat Commun. 2020;11(1):2884.
- The Aurora B specificity switch is required to protect from non-disjunction at the metaphase/anaphase transition.
- Authors: Kelly JR, Martini S, Brownlow N, Joshi D, Federico S, Jamshidi S, Kjaer S, Lockwood N, Rahman KM, Fraternali F, Parker PJ, Soliman TN
- Issue date: 2020 Mar 13
- Essential roles of Drosophila inner centromere protein (INCENP) and aurora B in histone H3 phosphorylation, metaphase chromosome alignment, kinetochore disjunction, and chromosome segregation.
- Authors: Adams RR, Maiato H, Earnshaw WC, Carmena M
- Issue date: 2001 May 14
- Relocation of Aurora B from centromeres to the central spindle at the metaphase to anaphase transition requires MKlp2.
- Authors: Gruneberg U, Neef R, Honda R, Nigg EA, Barr FA
- Issue date: 2004 Jul 19
- Author Correction: piRNA-independent function of PIWIL1 as a co-activator for anaphase promoting complex/cyclosome to drive pancreatic cancer metastasis.
- Authors: Li F, Yuan P, Rao M, Jin CH, Tang W, Rong YF, Hu YP, Zhang F, Wei T, Yin Q, Liang T, Wu L, Li J, Li D, Liu Y, Lou W, Zhao S, Liu MF
- Issue date: 2020 Jun
- The Aurora Kinase in Trypanosoma brucei plays distinctive roles in metaphase-anaphase transition and cytokinetic initiation.
- Authors: Li Z, Umeyama T, Wang CC
- Issue date: 2009 Sep