AffiliationDepartment of Acute Medicine and Critical Care, The Christie, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCooksley T, Haji-Michael P. Oncologic Sepsis on the ICU: Two Decades of Improving Outcomes. Crit Care Med. 2020;48(6):925-6.
JournalCritical Care Medicine
- A combination of early warning score and lactate to predict intensive care unit transfer of inpatients with severe sepsis/septic shock.
- Authors: Yoo JW, Lee JR, Jung YK, Choi SH, Son JS, Kang BJ, Park TS, Huh JW, Lim CM, Koh Y, Hong SB
- Issue date: 2015 Jul
- The costs of septic syndromes in the intensive care unit and influence of hospital-acquired sepsis.
- Authors: Brun-Buisson C, Roudot-Thoraval F, Girou E, Grenier-Sennelier C, Durand-Zaleski I
- Issue date: 2003 Sep
- Sepsis and septic shock - an observational study of the incidence, management, and mortality predictors in a medical intensive care unit.
- Authors: Vucelić V, Klobučar I, Đuras-Cuculić B, Gverić Grginić A, Prohaska-Potočnik C, Jajić I, Vučičević Ž, Degoricija V
- Issue date: 2020 Oct 31
- Outcome of patients with acute kidney injury in severe sepsis and septic shock treated with early goal-directed therapy in an intensive care unit.
- Authors: Ahmed W, Memon JI, Rehmani R, Al Juhaiman A
- Issue date: 2014 May
- The outcome of patients with sepsis and septic shock presenting to emergency departments in Australia and New Zealand.
- Authors: ARISE., ANZICS APD Management Committee.
- Issue date: 2007 Mar