Flattening the curve of prostate cancer progression: accurate detection and safe ablation
AffiliationKnight Cancer Institute, Department of Radiation Medicine, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, Oregon.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMitin T, Choudhury A. Flattening the Curve of Prostate Cancer Progression: Accurate Detection and Safe Ablation. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2020;107(4):609-12.
JournalInternational Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics
- MRI techniques for prediction of local tumor progression after high-intensity focused ultrasonic ablation of prostate cancer.
- Authors: Kim CK, Park BK, Lee HM, Kim SS, Kim E
- Issue date: 2008 May
- A national multicenter phase 2 study of prostate-specific antigen (PSA) pox virus vaccine with sequential androgen ablation therapy in patients with PSA progression: ECOG 9802.
- Authors: DiPaola RS, Chen YH, Bubley GJ, Stein MN, Hahn NM, Carducci MA, Lattime EC, Gulley JL, Arlen PM, Butterfield LH, Wilding G
- Issue date: 2015 Sep
- "Super-active surveillance": MRI ultrasound fusion biopsy and ablation for less invasive management of prostate cancer.
- Authors: Bloom JB, Gold SA, Hale GR, Rayn KN, Sabarwal VK, Bakhutashvili I, Valera V, Turkbey B, Pinto PA, Wood BJ
- Issue date: 2018 Apr
- Influence of radiotherapy on node-positive prostate cancer treated with androgen ablation.
- Authors: Sands ME, Pollack A, Zagars GK
- Issue date: 1995 Jan 1
- Focal Laser Ablation of Prostate Cancer: Phase I Clinical Trial.
- Authors: Natarajan S, Raman S, Priester AM, Garritano J, Margolis DJ, Lieu P, Macairan ML, Huang J, Grundfest W, Marks LS
- Issue date: 2016 Jul