Reaching out beyond first-line treatments in advanced biliary tract cancers
AffiliationDepartment of Medical Oncology, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust; Division of Cancer Sciences, School of Medical Sciences, Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationLamarca A, Valle JW. Reaching out beyond first-line treatments in advanced biliary tract cancers. Ann Oncol. 2020.
JournalAnnals of Oncology
- Second-line therapies in advanced biliary tract cancers.
- Authors: Tella SH, Kommalapati A, Borad MJ, Mahipal A
- Issue date: 2020 Jan
- Gemcitabine-based chemotherapy for advanced biliary tract carcinomas.
- Authors: Abdel-Rahman O, Elsayed Z, Elhalawani H
- Issue date: 2018 Apr 6
- Current status of chemotherapy for the treatment of advanced biliary tract cancer.
- Authors: Sasaki T, Isayama H, Nakai Y, Koike K
- Issue date: 2013 Sep
- Recent advances for the treatment of pancreatic and biliary tract cancer after first-line treatment failure.
- Authors: Onesti CE, Romiti A, Roberto M, Falcone R, Marchetti P
- Issue date: 2015
- Evaluation of Combination Nivolumab and Ipilimumab Immunotherapy in Patients With Advanced Biliary Tract Cancers: Subgroup Analysis of a Phase 2 Nonrandomized Clinical Trial.
- Authors: Klein O, Kee D, Nagrial A, Markman B, Underhill C, Michael M, Jackett L, Lum C, Behren A, Palmer J, Tebbutt NC, Carlino MS, Cebon J
- Issue date: 2020 Jul 30