AffiliationDivision of Cancer Sciences, School of Medical Sciences, Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAlam N, Wright AK, Ashcroft DM, Renehan AG. Cancer and cardiovascular disease. Lancet. 2020;395(10241):1903-4.
- Cancer and cardiovascular disease.
- Authors: Knisely JPS, Henry SA, Saba SG, Puckett LL
- Issue date: 2020 Jun 20
- Is it time to include cancer in cardiovascular risk prediction tools?
- Authors: Blaes AH, Shenoy C
- Issue date: 2019 Sep 21
- Feasibility test of a UK-scalable electronic system for regular collection of patient-reported outcome measures and linkage with clinical cancer registry data: the electronic Patient-reported Outcomes from Cancer Survivors (ePOCS) system.
- Authors: Ashley L, Jones H, Forman D, Newsham A, Brown J, Downing A, Velikova G, Wright P
- Issue date: 2011 Oct 26
- Pharmacosurveillance without borders: electronic health records in different countries can be used to address important methodological issues in estimating the risk of adverse events.
- Authors: Tamblyn R, Girard N, Dixon WG, Haas J, Bates DW, Sheppard T, Eguale T, Buckeridge D, Abrahamowicz M, Forster A
- Issue date: 2016 Sep
- Prognosis of undiagnosed chest pain: linked electronic health record cohort study.
- Authors: Jordan KP, Timmis A, Croft P, van der Windt DA, Denaxas S, González-Izquierdo A, Hayward RA, Perel P, Hemingway H
- Issue date: 2017 Apr 3