Looking a gift horse in the mouth: observations on NHS England's interim guidance on pembrolizumab in head and neck squamous cell cancer
AffiliationHead and Neck Unit, The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust, London, UK; Division of Radiotherapy and Imaging, The Institute of Cancer Research, London, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationHarrington KJ, Bhide SA, Forster MD, Good JS, Gunn L, Kong A, et al. Looking a Gift Horse in the Mouth: Observations on NHS England's Interim Guidance on Pembrolizumab in Head and Neck Squamous Cell Cancer. Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol). 2020;32(8):490-2.
- Safety and clinical activity of pembrolizumab for treatment of recurrent or metastatic squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck (KEYNOTE-012): an open-label, multicentre, phase 1b trial.
- Authors: Seiwert TY, Burtness B, Mehra R, Weiss J, Berger R, Eder JP, Heath K, McClanahan T, Lunceford J, Gause C, Cheng JD, Chow LQ
- Issue date: 2016 Jul
- Changes to NHS England's stand-alone policies.
- Issue date: 2016 Dec 1
- Pembrolizumab versus methotrexate, docetaxel, or cetuximab for recurrent or metastatic head-and-neck squamous cell carcinoma (KEYNOTE-040): a randomised, open-label, phase 3 study.
- Authors: Cohen EEW, Soulières D, Le Tourneau C, Dinis J, Licitra L, Ahn MJ, Soria A, Machiels JP, Mach N, Mehra R, Burtness B, Zhang P, Cheng J, Swaby RF, Harrington KJ, KEYNOTE-040 investigators.
- Issue date: 2019 Jan 12
- FDA Approval Summary: Pembrolizumab for the Treatment of Recurrent or Metastatic Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma with Disease Progression on or After Platinum-Containing Chemotherapy.
- Authors: Larkins E, Blumenthal GM, Yuan W, He K, Sridhara R, Subramaniam S, Zhao H, Liu C, Yu J, Goldberg KB, McKee AE, Keegan P, Pazdur R
- Issue date: 2017 Jul
- Sister Diana Mary: England's gift to American nursing, 1857-1928.
- Authors: Hawkins JW
- Issue date: 1990