Is it time to rethink checkpoint blockade therapy in non-Hodgkin lymphoma?
AffiliationDivision of Cancer Sciences, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPhillips EH, Illidge TM. Is it time to rethink checkpoint blockade therapy in non-Hodgkin lymphoma? Br J Haematol. 2020.
JournalBritish Journal of Haematology
- Checkpoint Inhibitors Hodgkin Lymphoma and Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma.
- Authors: Hu B, Jacobs R, Ghosh N
- Issue date: 2018 Dec
- Checkpoint Inhibitors and Other Immune Therapies for Hodgkin and Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma.
- Authors: Matsuki E, Younes A
- Issue date: 2016 Jun
- Immune-Checkpoint Blockade Therapy in Lymphoma.
- Authors: Kuzume A, Chi S, Yamauchi N, Minami Y
- Issue date: 2020 Jul 30
- Noncellular Immune Therapies for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma.
- Authors: Herrera AF
- Issue date: 2019 Aug
- Effect of antibiotic use on outcomes in patients with Hodgkin lymphoma treated with immune checkpoint inhibitors.
- Authors: Hwang SR, Higgins A, Castillo Almeida NE, LaPlant B, Maurer MJ, Ansell SM, Witzig TE, Thanarajasingam G, Bennani NN
- Issue date: 2021 Jan