Outcome of CT staging prior to neo-adjuvant chemotherapy in patients with early breast cancer
AffiliationDepartment of Medical Oncology, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBroadbent R, Ralston S, Lauder J, Howell S. Outcome of CT staging prior to neo-adjuvant chemotherapy in patients with early breast cancer. The breast journal. 2020.
- Can early response assessment guide neoadjuvant chemotherapy in early-stage breast cancer?
- Authors: Esteva FJ, Hortobagyi GN
- Issue date: 2008 Apr 16
- Prognostic Value of Residual Disease after Neoadjuvant Therapy in HER2-Positive Breast Cancer Evaluated by Residual Cancer Burden, Neoadjuvant Response Index, and Neo-Bioscore.
- Authors: Steenbruggen TG, van Seijen M, Janssen LM, van Ramshorst MS, van Werkhoven E, Vrancken Peeters MTDF, Wesseling J, Lips EH, Sonke GS
- Issue date: 2019 Aug 15
- Significance of iodine symporter for prognosis of the disease course and efficacy of neoadjuvant chemotherapy in patients with breast cancer of luminal and basal subtypes.
- Authors: Chekhun VF, Andriiv AV, Lukianova NY
- Issue date: 2017 Mar
- Changing pattern of recurrences in patients with early HER2-positive breast cancer receiving neoadjuvant chemotherapy in the era of dual anti-HER2 therapy.
- Authors: Chiu JW, Leung R, Tang V, Cheuk WY, Lo J, Kwok GW, Wong H, Suen D, Cheung P, Wong TT, Yau T, Kwong A
- Issue date: 2019 Mar
- Utility of FDG-PET/CT in the evaluation of the response of locally advanced breast cancer to neoadjuvant chemotherapy.
- Authors: Ogino K, Nakajima M, Kakuta M, Hayashi M, Yamaguchi S, Tsuchioka T, Kubota K, Sakamoto S, Kato H
- Issue date: 2014 Jul-Aug