Outcome of CT staging prior to neo-adjuvant chemotherapy in patients with early breast cancer
AffiliationDepartment of Medical Oncology, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBroadbent R, Ralston S, Lauder J, Howell S. Outcome of CT staging prior to neo-adjuvant chemotherapy in patients with early breast cancer. The breast journal. 2020.
- Early response to neo-adjuvant chemotherapy in carcinoma of the breast predicts both successful breast-conserving surgery and decreased risk of ipsilateral breast tumor recurrence.
- Authors: Ishitobi M, Komoike Y, Motomura K, Koyama H, Inaji H
- Issue date: 2010 Jan-Feb
- Incidental radiologic findings in breast cancer patients who undergo staging prior to neo-adjuvant chemotherapy.
- Authors: Srour MK, Lee M, Wolcott-Sapp S, Luu M, Chung A, Giuliano AE, Amersi F
- Issue date: 2021 Jan 25
- Randomized trial comparing neo-adjuvant versus adjuvant chemotherapy in operable locally advanced breast cancer (T4b N0-2 M0).
- Authors: Deo SV, Bhutani M, Shukla NK, Raina V, Rath GK, Purkayasth J
- Issue date: 2003 Dec
- Axillary staging prior to neoadjuvant chemotherapy for breast cancer: predictors of recurrence.
- Authors: Kilbride KE, Lee MC, Nees AV, Cimmino VM, Diehl KM, Sabel MS, Hayes DF, Schott AF, Kleer CG, Chang AE, Newman LA
- Issue date: 2008 Nov
- Role of neo-adjuvant chemotherapy in locally advanced breast cancer.
- Authors: Akhtar M, Akulwar V, Kulkarni A, Bansal A
- Issue date: 2015 Jul-Sep