Genomic profiling of acute myeloid leukaemia associated with ataxia telangiectasia identifies a complex karyotype with wild-type TP53 and mutant KRAS, G3BP1 and IL7R
AuthorsGoldgraben, M. A.
Arkwright, P. D.
Wilks, Deepti P
Taylor, A. M. R.
Tischkowitz, M. D.
AffiliationAcademic Department of Medical Genetics, Addenbrooke's Hospital, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractLetter to editor
CitationM. A. Goldgraben, E. Fewings, A. Larionov et al. Genomic profiling of acute myeloid leukaemia associated with ataxia telangiectasia identifies a complex karyotype with wild-type TP53 and mutant KRAS, G3BP1 and IL7R. Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2020:e28354
JournalPediatric Blood and Cancer
- A cryptic imatinib-sensitive G3BP1-PDGFRB rearrangement in a myeloid neoplasm with eosinophilia.
- Authors: Jan M, Grinshpun DE, Villalba JA, Dal Cin P, Sykes DB, Iafrate AJ, Ebert BL, Hobbs GS, Nardi V
- Issue date: 2020 Feb 11
- A G3BP1-Interacting lncRNA Promotes Ferroptosis and Apoptosis in Cancer via Nuclear Sequestration of p53.
- Authors: Mao C, Wang X, Liu Y, Wang M, Yan B, Jiang Y, Shi Y, Shen Y, Liu X, Lai W, Yang R, Xiao D, Cheng Y, Liu S, Zhou H, Cao Y, Yu W, Muegge K, Yu H, Tao Y
- Issue date: 2018 Jul 1
- Elevated expression of G3BP1 associates with YB1 and p-AKT and predicts poor prognosis in nonsmall cell lung cancer patients after surgical resection.
- Authors: Zheng H, Zhan Y, Zhang Y, Liu S, Lu J, Yang Y, Wen Q, Fan S
- Issue date: 2019 Nov
- G3BP1 inhibits ubiquitinated protein aggregations induced by p62 and USP10.
- Authors: Anisimov S, Takahashi M, Kakihana T, Katsuragi Y, Kitaura H, Zhang L, Kakita A, Fujii M
- Issue date: 2019 Sep 9
- G3BP1 inhibits RNA virus replication by positively regulating RIG-I-mediated cellular antiviral response.
- Authors: Yang W, Ru Y, Ren J, Bai J, Wei J, Fu S, Liu X, Li D, Zheng H
- Issue date: 2019 Dec 11