Predicting lymph nodal metastases in patients with appendiceal cancers
AffiliationDepartment of Oncology, 401 Military Hospital of Athens, Greece.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationTsoukalas N, Galanopoulos M, Tsapakidis K, Karamitrousis E, Kamposioras K. Predicting Lymph Nodal Metastases in Patients with Appendiceal Cancers. J Invest Surg. 2020:1-2.
JournalJournal of Investigative Surgery
- Lymph Node Positivity in Appendiceal Adenocarcinoma: Should Size Matter?
- Authors: Gahagan JV, Whealon MD, Phelan MJ, Mills S, Pigazzi A, Stamos MJ, Nguyen NT, Carmichael JC
- Issue date: 2017 Jul
- Role of appendectomy in predicting lymph node metastases in patients with ovarian cancer.
- Authors: Takac I
- Issue date: 2000 Feb
- Novel nomogram combining depth of invasion and size can accurately predict the risk for regional nodal metastases for appendiceal neuroendocrine tumors (A-NET).
- Authors: Mosquera C, Fitzgerald TL, Vora H, Grzybowski M
- Issue date: 2017 Nov
- MALIGNANT APPENDICEAL CARCINOID (ARGENTAFFINOMA WITH REGIONAL LYMPH NODE METASTASIS.
- Authors: CAMPANALE RP, PROTHERO SR
- Issue date: 1964 Jun
- [Asymptomatic primary appendiceal carcinoma with lymph node metastases].
- Authors: Skaane P, Eide TJ
- Issue date: 1977