Predicting lymph nodal metastases in patients with appendiceal cancers
AffiliationDepartment of Oncology, 401 Military Hospital of Athens, Greece.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationTsoukalas N, Galanopoulos M, Tsapakidis K, Karamitrousis E, Kamposioras K. Predicting Lymph Nodal Metastases in Patients with Appendiceal Cancers. J Invest Surg. 2020:1-2.
JournalJournal of Investigative Surgery
- A Nomogram for Predicting Lymph Nodal Metastases in Patients with Appendiceal Cancers: An Analysis of SEER Database.
- Authors: Wang D, Liu C, Yan T, Li C, Güngör C, Yang Q, Xu Y, Zhao L, Pei Q, Tan F, Li Y
- Issue date: 2020 Jan 14
- A Predictive Model for Nodal Metastases in Patients With Appendiceal Cancers.
- Authors: Day RW, Chang YH, Stucky CC, Gray R, Pockaj B, Wasif N
- Issue date: 2019 Jul 29
- Lymph Node Positivity in Appendiceal Adenocarcinoma: Should Size Matter?
- Authors: Gahagan JV, Whealon MD, Phelan MJ, Mills S, Pigazzi A, Stamos MJ, Nguyen NT, Carmichael JC
- Issue date: 2017 Jul
- Novel nomogram combining depth of invasion and size can accurately predict the risk for regional nodal metastases for appendiceal neuroendocrine tumors (A-NET).
- Authors: Mosquera C, Fitzgerald TL, Vora H, Grzybowski M
- Issue date: 2017 Nov
- Role of appendectomy in predicting lymph node metastases in patients with ovarian cancer.
- Authors: Takac I
- Issue date: 2000 Feb