The European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer, State of Science in radiation oncology and priorities for clinical trials meeting report
Bristow, Robert G
AffiliationSunnybrook Health Sciences Centre, Toronto, Canada.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThomas G, Eisenhauer E, Bristow RG, Grau C, Hurkmans C, Ost P, et al. The European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer, State of Science in radiation oncology and priorities for clinical trials meeting report. Eur J Cancer. 2020;131:76-88.
JournalEuropean Journal of Cancer
- NCI Workshop on Artificial Intelligence in Radiation Oncology: Training the Next Generation.
- Authors: Kang J, Thompson RF, Aneja S, Lehman C, Trister A, Zou J, Obcemea C, El Naqa I
- Issue date: 2020 Jun 13
- Efaproxiral: GSJ 61, JP 4, KDD 86, RS 4, RSR 13.
- Issue date: 2005
- The NCI All Ireland Cancer Conference.
- Authors: Johnston PG, Daly PA, Liu E
- Issue date: 1999
- [Recent developments in radiation oncology-integrating radiation physics and molecular radiobiology advances into clinical radiotherapy practice and beyond].
- Authors: Teh BS, Paulino A, Butler EB
- Issue date: 2008 Aug
- Promoting the Appropriate Use of Advanced Radiation Technologies in Oncology: Summary of a National Cancer Policy Forum Workshop.
- Authors: Smith GL, Ganz PA, Bekelman JE, Chmura SJ, Dignam JJ, Efstathiou JA, Jagsi R, Johnstone PA, Steinberg ML, Williams SB, Yu JB, Zietman AL, Weichselbaum RR, Tina Shih YC
- Issue date: 2017 Mar 1