The European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer, State of Science in radiation oncology and priorities for clinical trials meeting report
Bristow, Robert G
AffiliationSunnybrook Health Sciences Centre, Toronto, Canada.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThomas G, Eisenhauer E, Bristow RG, Grau C, Hurkmans C, Ost P, et al. The European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer, State of Science in radiation oncology and priorities for clinical trials meeting report. Eur J Cancer. 2020;131:76-88.
JournalEuropean Journal of Cancer
- Clinical controversies: proton therapy for prostate cancer.
- Authors: Mouw KW, Trofimov A, Zietman AL, Efstathiou JA
- Issue date: 2013 Apr
- Bringing Europe together in building clinical evidence for proton therapy - the EPTN-ESTRO-EORTC endeavor.
- Authors: Weber DC, Grau C, Lim PS, Georg D, Lievens Y
- Issue date: 2019 Oct
- Results from a 1-day workshop on the assessment of quality of life in cancer patients: a joint initiative of the Japan Clinical Oncology Group and the European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer.
- Authors: Terada M, Nakamura K, Martinelli F, Pe M, Mizusawa J, Eba J, Fukuda H, Kiyota N, Gatellier L, Majima Y, Velikova G, Bottomley A
- Issue date: 2020 Oct 22
- Efaproxiral: GSJ 61, JP 4, KDD 86, RS 4, RSR 13.
- Issue date: 2005
- Current Insights in Radiation Combination Therapies: Influence of Omics and Novel Targeted Agents in Defining New Concepts in Radiation Biology and Clinical Radiation Oncology.
- Authors: Ahmed MM, Narendra A, Prasanna P, Coleman CN, Krishnan S
- Issue date: 2016 Oct