Comparing proton to photon radiotherapy plans: UK consensus guidance for reporting under uncertainty for clinical trials
Burnet, Neil G
AffiliationChristie Medical Physics and Engineering, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationLowe M, Gosling A, Nicholas O, Underwood T, Miles E, Chang YC, et al. Comparing Proton to Photon Radiotherapy Plans: UK Consensus Guidance for Reporting Under Uncertainty for Clinical Trials. Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol). 2020;32(7):459-66.
- Treatment of non-small cell lung cancer patients with proton beam-based stereotactic body radiotherapy: dosimetric comparison with photon plans highlights importance of range uncertainty.
- Authors: Seco J, Panahandeh HR, Westover K, Adams J, Willers H
- Issue date: 2012 May 1
- Radiation dose-painting with protons vs. photons for head-and-neck cancer.
- Authors: Håkansson K, Smulders B, Specht L, Zhu M, Friborg J, Rasmussen JH, Bentzen SM, Vogelius IR
- Issue date: 2020 May
- Inclusion of a variable RBE into proton and photon plan comparison for various fractionation schedules in prostate radiation therapy.
- Authors: Ödén J, Eriksson K, Toma-Dasu I
- Issue date: 2017 Mar
- Comparing photon and proton-based hypofractioned SBRT for prostate cancer accounting for robustness and realistic treatment deliverability.
- Authors: Goddard LC, Brodin NP, Bodner WR, Garg MK, Tomé WA
- Issue date: 2018 May
- A treatment planning comparison of intensity modulated photon and proton therapy for paraspinal sarcomas.
- Authors: Weber DC, Trofimov AV, Delaney TF, Bortfeld T
- Issue date: 2004 Apr 1