Comparing proton to photon radiotherapy plans: UK consensus guidance for reporting under uncertainty for clinical trials
Burnet, Neil, G
AffiliationChristie Medical Physics and Engineering, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationLowe M, Gosling A, Nicholas O, Underwood T, Miles E, Chang YC, et al. Comparing Proton to Photon Radiotherapy Plans: UK Consensus Guidance for Reporting Under Uncertainty for Clinical Trials. Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol). 2020;32(7):459-66.
- Proton therapy - Present and future.
- Authors: Mohan R, Grosshans D
- Issue date: 2017 Jan 15
- Inclusion of a variable RBE into proton and photon plan comparison for various fractionation schedules in prostate radiation therapy.
- Authors: Ödén J, Eriksson K, Toma-Dasu I
- Issue date: 2017 Mar
- Proton therapy in the clinic.
- Authors: DeLaney TF
- Issue date: 2011
- Should positive phase III clinical trial data be required before proton beam therapy is more widely adopted? No.
- Authors: Suit H, Kooy H, Trofimov A, Farr J, Munzenrider J, DeLaney T, Loeffler J, Clasie B, Safai S, Paganetti H
- Issue date: 2008 Feb
- Treatment of non-small cell lung cancer patients with proton beam-based stereotactic body radiotherapy: dosimetric comparison with photon plans highlights importance of range uncertainty.
- Authors: Seco J, Panahandeh HR, Westover K, Adams J, Willers H
- Issue date: 2012 May 1