Making checkpoint inhibitors part of treatment of patients with locally advanced lung cancers: the time is now
AffiliationMemorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, NY.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationKris MG, Faivre-Finn C, Kordbacheh T, Chaft J, Luo J, Tsao A, et al. Making Checkpoint Inhibitors Part of Treatment of Patients With Locally Advanced Lung Cancers: The Time Is Now. Am Soc Clin Oncol Educ Book. 2020;40:1-12.
JournalAmerican Society of Clinical Oncology Educational Book
- Immune checkpoint-inhibitors and chemoradiation in stage III unresectable non-small cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Melosky B, Juergens R, McLeod D, Leighl N, Brade A, Card PB, Chu Q
- Issue date: 2019 Aug
- Unmet Clinical Need in the Management of Locally Advanced Unresectable Lung Cancer: Treatment Strategies to Improve Patient Outcomes.
- Authors: Rajappa S, Sharma S, Prasad K
- Issue date: 2019 Mar
- Durvalumab in non-small-cell lung cancer patients: current developments.
- Authors: Mezquita L, Planchard D
- Issue date: 2018 Feb
- PD-1/PD-L1 Blockade Therapy in Advanced Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer: Current Status and Future Directions.
- Authors: Xia L, Liu Y, Wang Y
- Issue date: 2019 Feb
- Comparative efficacy and safety of first-line treatments for advanced non-small cell lung cancer with immune checkpoint inhibitors: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Authors: Chen R, Hou X, Yang L, Zhao D
- Issue date: 2019 Apr