Liquid biopsy-based biomarkers of treatment response and resistance
AffiliationCancer Research UK Manchester Institute Cancer Biomarker Centre, University of Manchester, Alderley Park, Macclesfield
MetadataShow full item record
CitationKilgour E, Rothwell DG, Brady G, Dive C. Liquid Biopsy-Based Biomarkers of Treatment Response and Resistance. Cancer Cell. 2020;37(4):485-95.
- The use of personalized biomarkers and liquid biopsies to monitor treatment response and disease recurrence in locally advanced rectal cancer after neoadjuvant chemoradiation.
- Authors: Carpinetti P, Donnard E, Bettoni F, Asprino P, Koyama F, Rozanski A, Sabbaga J, Habr-Gama A, Parmigiani RB, Galante PA, Perez RO, Camargo AA
- Issue date: 2015 Nov 10
- Role of liquid biopsies in colorectal cancer.
- Authors: Wills B, Gorse E, Lee V
- Issue date: 2018 Nov
- Liquid biopsies for solid tumors: Understanding tumor heterogeneity and real time monitoring of early resistance to targeted therapies.
- Authors: Esposito A, Criscitiello C, Locatelli M, Milano M, Curigliano G
- Issue date: 2016 Jan
- Implementing Liquid Biopsies in Clinical Trials: State of Affairs, Opportunities, and Challenges.
- Authors: Lustberg MB, Stover DG, Chalmers JJ
- Issue date: 2018 Mar/Apr
- Potential of Liquid Biopsies for Breast Cancer Screening, Diagnosis, and Response to Treatment.
- Authors: Eigeliene N, Saarenheimo J, Jekunen A
- Issue date: 2019