Impact of small residual setup errors after image guidance on heart dose and survival in non-small cell lung cancer treated with curative-intent radiotherapy
Price, Gareth J
van Herk, Marcel
AffiliationManchester Cancer Research Centre, Division of Cancer Sciences, School of Medical Sciences, Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health, University of Manchester,
MetadataShow full item record
CitationJohnson-Hart C, Price G, McWilliam A, Green A, Faivre-Finn C, van Herk M. Impact of small residual setup errors after image guidance on heart dose and survival in non-small cell lung cancer treated with curative-intent radiotherapy. Radiother Oncol. 2020.
JournalRadiotherapy and Oncology
- Residual Setup Errors Towards the Heart After Image Guidance Linked With Poorer Survival in Lung Cancer Patients: Do We Need Stricter IGRT Protocols?
- Authors: Johnson-Hart CN, Price GJ, Faivre-Finn C, Aznar MC, van Herk M
- Issue date: 2018 Oct 1
- Dosimetric impact of respiratory motion, interfraction baseline shifts, and anatomical changes in radiotherapy of non-small cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Schmidt ML, Hoffmann L, Kandi M, Møller DS, Poulsen PR
- Issue date: 2013 Oct
- Dosimetric influences of rotational setup errors on head and neck carcinoma intensity-modulated radiation therapy treatments.
- Authors: Fu W, Yang Y, Yue NJ, Heron DE, Saiful Huq M
- Issue date: 2013 Summer
- Evaluation of adaptive treatment planning for patients with non-small cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Zhong H, Siddiqui SM, Movsas B, Chetty IJ
- Issue date: 2017 Jun 7
- Reproducibility of the lung anatomy under active breathing coordinator control: Dosimetric consequences for scanned proton treatments.
- Authors: den Otter LA, Kaza E, Kierkels RGJ, Meijers A, Ubbels FJF, Leach MO, Collins DJ, Langendijk JA, Knopf AC
- Issue date: 2018 Dec