Current translational and clinical challenges in advanced hepatocellular carcinoma
McNamara, Mairead G
Hubner, Richard A
AffiliationDepartment of Medical Oncology, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester,
MetadataShow full item record
CitationFrizziero M, McNamara MG, Lamarca A, Pihlak R, Kurup R, Hubner RA. Current Translational And Clinical Challenges In Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma. Curr Med Chem. 2020.
JournalCurrent Medicinal Chemistry
- Immune checkpoint blockade in advanced hepatocellular carcinoma: an update and critical review of ongoing clinical trials.
- Authors: Harding JJ
- Issue date: 2018 Sep
- Treatment algorithm for intermediate and advanced stage hepatocellular carcinoma: Korea.
- Authors: Choi JY
- Issue date: 2011
- Targeted and immune therapies for hepatocellular carcinoma: Predictions for 2019 and beyond.
- Authors: Kudo M
- Issue date: 2019 Feb 21
- Angiogenesis and immune checkpoint inhibitors as therapies for hepatocellular carcinoma: current knowledge and future research directions.
- Authors: Hilmi M, Neuzillet C, Calderaro J, Lafdil F, Pawlotsky JM, Rousseau B
- Issue date: 2019 Nov 29
- Considerations of heterogeneity in clinical trials for hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Authors: Liu TH, Shao YY, Lu LC, Shen YC, Hsu C, Lin ZZ, Hsu CH, Cheng AL
- Issue date: 2019 Jul