The assessment of pancreatic exocrine function in patients with inoperable pancreatic cancer: In need of a new gold-standard
AffiliationNutrition & Dietetics, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCarnie LE, Lamarca A, McNamara MG, Bibby N, O'Reilly DA, Valle JW. The assessment of pancreatic exocrine function in patients with inoperable pancreatic cancer: In need of a new gold-standard. Pancreatology. 2020;20(4):668-75.
- Comparative clinical evaluation of the 13C-mixed triglyceride breath test as an indirect pancreatic function test.
- Authors: Löser C, Brauer C, Aygen S, Hennemann O, Fölsch UR
- Issue date: 1998 Mar
- A prospective, comparative study of the para-aminobenzoic acid test and faecal elastase 1 in the assessment of exocrine pancreatic function.
- Authors: Sonwalkar SA, Holbrook IB, Phillips I, Kelly SM
- Issue date: 2003 Feb
- Challenges in the management of pancreatic exocrine insufficiency.
- Authors: Shandro BM, Nagarajah R, Poullis A
- Issue date: 2018 Oct 25
- Comparison of 72-hour fecal fat quantification and the 13C-mixed triglyceride breath test in assessing pancreatic exocrine sufficiency in children with chronic pancreatitis.
- Authors: Wejnarska K, Kołodziejczyk E, Ryżko J, Oracz G
- Issue date: 2016
- Clinical, anthropometric and laboratory nutritional markers of pancreatic exocrine insufficiency: Prevalence and diagnostic use.
- Authors: Lindkvist B, Phillips ME, Domínguez-Muñoz JE
- Issue date: 2015 Nov-Dec