The assessment of pancreatic exocrine function in patients with inoperable pancreatic cancer: In need of a new gold-standard
AffiliationNutrition & Dietetics, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCarnie LE, Lamarca A, McNamara MG, Bibby N, O'Reilly DA, Valle JW. The assessment of pancreatic exocrine function in patients with inoperable pancreatic cancer: In need of a new gold-standard. Pancreatology. 2020;20(4):668-75.
- Comparative clinical evaluation of the 13C-mixed triglyceride breath test as an indirect pancreatic function test.
- Authors: Löser C, Brauer C, Aygen S, Hennemann O, Fölsch UR
- Issue date: 1998 Mar
- Comparison of 72-hour fecal fat quantification and the 13C-mixed triglyceride breath test in assessing pancreatic exocrine sufficiency in children with chronic pancreatitis.
- Authors: Wejnarska K, Kołodziejczyk E, Ryżko J, Oracz G
- Issue date: 2016
- [Comparison of faecal lipase test and faecal elastase-1 test in the assessment of exocrine pancreatic function in cystic fibrosis].
- Authors: Walkowiak J, Herzig KH, Strzykala K, Lisowska A, Przyslawski J, Grzymislawski M, Krawczynski M
- Issue date: 2003 Apr-Jun
- A prospective, comparative study of the para-aminobenzoic acid test and faecal elastase 1 in the assessment of exocrine pancreatic function.
- Authors: Sonwalkar SA, Holbrook IB, Phillips I, Kelly SM
- Issue date: 2003 Feb
- [Diagnostic value of fecal elastase test in pancreatic exocrine deficiency].
- Authors: Czakó L, Takács T, Farkas G, Boda K, Lonovics J
- Issue date: 1999 Aug 22