A CINful way to overcome addiction: how chromosomal instability enables cancer to overcome its oncogene addiction
AffiliationGenetics Branch, Center for Cancer Research, NCI, NIH, Bethesda, MD, USA.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBultitude WP, Schellekens J, Szydlo RM, Anthias C, Cooley SA, Miller JS, et al. Presence of donor-encoded centromeric KIR B content increases the risk of infectious mortality in recipients of myeloablative, T-cell deplete, HLA-matched HCT to treat AML. Bone Marrow Transplant. 2020.
JournalEmbo Molecular Medicine
- Targeting the CINful genome: Strategies to overcome tumor heterogeneity.
- Authors: Cunningham CE, MacAuley MJ, Yadav G, Vizeacoumar FS, Freywald A, Vizeacoumar FJ
- Issue date: 2019 Oct
- Acquisition of chromosome instability is a mechanism to evade oncogene addiction.
- Authors: Salgueiro L, Buccitelli C, Rowald K, Somogyi K, Kandala S, Korbel JO, Sotillo R
- Issue date: 2020 Mar 6
- Oncogene addiction: pathways of therapeutic response, resistance, and road maps toward a cure.
- Authors: Pagliarini R, Shao W, Sellers WR
- Issue date: 2015 Mar
- Pan-cancer analysis of non-oncogene addiction to DNA repair.
- Authors: Bermúdez-Guzmán L
- Issue date: 2021 Dec 1
- Heat-shock protein 27 (HSP27, HSPB1) is synthetic lethal to cells with oncogenic activation of MET, EGFR and BRAF.
- Authors: Konda JD, Olivero M, Musiani D, Lamba S, Di Renzo MF
- Issue date: 2017 Jun