A CINful way to overcome addiction: how chromosomal instability enables cancer to overcome its oncogene addiction
AffiliationGenetics Branch, Center for Cancer Research, NCI, NIH, Bethesda, MD, USA.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBultitude WP, Schellekens J, Szydlo RM, Anthias C, Cooley SA, Miller JS, et al. Presence of donor-encoded centromeric KIR B content increases the risk of infectious mortality in recipients of myeloablative, T-cell deplete, HLA-matched HCT to treat AML. Bone Marrow Transplant. 2020.
JournalEmbo Molecular Medicine
- Targeting the CINful genome: Strategies to overcome tumor heterogeneity.
- Authors: Cunningham CE, MacAuley MJ, Yadav G, Vizeacoumar FS, Freywald A, Vizeacoumar FJ
- Issue date: 2019 Oct
- Attacking c-Myc: targeted and combined therapies for cancer.
- Authors: Huang H, Weng H, Zhou H, Qu L
- Issue date: 2014
- A P53-Independent DNA Damage Response Suppresses Oncogenic Proliferation and Genome Instability.
- Authors: Fagan-Solis KD, Simpson DA, Kumar RJ, Martelotto LG, Mose LE, Rashid NU, Ho AY, Powell SN, Wen YH, Parker JS, Reis-Filho JS, Petrini JHJ, Gupta GP
- Issue date: 2020 Feb 4
- De-escalation of treatment in HER2-positive breast cancer: Determinants of response and mechanisms of resistance.
- Authors: Veeraraghavan J, De Angelis C, Reis-Filho JS, Pascual T, Prat A, Rimawi MF, Osborne CK, Schiff R
- Issue date: 2017 Aug
- Acquisition of chromosome instability is a mechanism to evade oncogene addiction.
- Authors: Salgueiro L, Buccitelli C, Rowald K, Somogyi K, Kandala S, Korbel JO, Sotillo R
- Issue date: 2020 Mar 6