Substituting angiotensin-(1-7) to prevent lung damage in SARSCoV2 infection?
AffiliationDepartment of Pharmacology, School of Medicine, Universidad Autonoma de Madrid, Madrid, Spain
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPegington M, French DP, Harvie MN. Why do young women gain weight? A review of influencing factors and possible solutions. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment. 2020;180:571-2
- Focus on Receptors for Coronaviruses with Special Reference to Angiotensin-converting Enzyme 2 as a Potential Drug Target - A Perspective.
- Authors: Magrone T, Magrone M, Jirillo E
- Issue date: 2020 Apr 27
- Counter-regulatory 'Renin-Angiotensin' System-based Candidate Drugs to Treat COVID-19 Diseases in SARS-CoV-2-infected patients.
- Authors: Annweiler C, Cao Z, Wu Y, Faucon E, Mouhat S, Kovacic H, Sabatier JM
- Issue date: 2020 May 17
- Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme 2: SARS-CoV-2 Receptor and Regulator of the Renin-Angiotensin System: Celebrating the 20th Anniversary of the Discovery of ACE2.
- Authors: Gheblawi M, Wang K, Viveiros A, Nguyen Q, Zhong JC, Turner AJ, Raizada MK, Grant MB, Oudit GY
- Issue date: 2020 May 8
- The pivotal link between ACE2 deficiency and SARS-CoV-2 infection.
- Authors: Verdecchia P, Cavallini C, Spanevello A, Angeli F
- Issue date: 2020 Apr 20
- Angiotensin receptor blockers as tentative SARS-CoV-2 therapeutics.
- Authors: Gurwitz D
- Issue date: 2020 Mar 4