Substituting angiotensin-(1-7) to prevent lung damage in SARSCoV2 infection?
AffiliationDepartment of Pharmacology, School of Medicine, Universidad Autonoma de Madrid, Madrid, Spain
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPegington M, French DP, Harvie MN. Why do young women gain weight? A review of influencing factors and possible solutions. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment. 2020;180:571-2
- Exercise as medicine for COVID-19: An ACE in the hole?
- Authors: Heffernan KS, Jae SY
- Issue date: 2020 Sep
- COVID-19: Critical Role of Angiotensin 1-7 in ACE2 Modulation.
- Authors: Tan CS, Yeoh SF, Long CM
- Issue date: 2020 Jun
- Countermeasure and therapeutic: A(1-7) to treat acute respiratory distress syndrome due to COVID-19 infection.
- Authors: Soto M, diZerega G, Rodgers KE
- Issue date: 2020 Oct-Dec
- SARS-CoV-2 immunogenicity at the crossroads.
- Authors: Karamloo F, König R
- Issue date: 2020 Jul
- Learning from our immunological history: What can SARS-CoV teach us about SARS-CoV-2?
- Authors: Henrickson SE
- Issue date: 2020 Apr 3