Regional nodal metastasis and 5-year survival in patients with thin melanoma in Queensland: a population-based study
AffiliationDiscipline of Surgery, The University of Queensland, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationTheile H, Moore J, Dunn N, Cossio D, Forristal CE, Green AC, et al. Regional nodal metastasis and 5-year survival in patients with thin melanoma in Queensland: a population-based study. ANZ J Surg. 2020.
JournalANZ Journal of Surgery
- Should Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy Be Performed for All T1b Melanomas in the New 8<sup>th</sup> Edition American Joint Committee on Cancer Staging System?
- Authors: Egger ME, Stevenson M, Bhutiani N, Jordan AC, Scoggins CR, Philips P, Martin RC 2nd, McMasters KM
- Issue date: 2019 Apr
- Improved stratification of pT1 melanoma according to the 8th American Joint Committee on Cancer staging edition criteria: A Dutch population-based study.
- Authors: Verver D, Louwman WJ, Koljenović S, Verhoef C, Grünhagen DJ, van Akkooi ACJ
- Issue date: 2018 Mar
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy followed by lymph node dissection for localised primary cutaneous melanoma.
- Authors: Kyrgidis A, Tzellos T, Mocellin S, Apalla Z, Lallas A, Pilati P, Stratigos A
- Issue date: 2015 May 16
- Regression in thin melanoma is associated with nodal recurrence after a negative sentinel node biopsy.
- Authors: Rubinstein JC, Han G, Jackson L, Bulloch K, Ariyan S, Narayan D, Rothberg BG, Han D
- Issue date: 2016 Oct
- Cervical sentinel lymph node biopsy for melanomas of the head and neck and upper thorax.
- Authors: Wagner JD, Park HM, Coleman JJ 3rd, Love C, Hayes JT
- Issue date: 2000 Mar