Current models, challenges and best practices for work conducted between European academic cooperative groups and industry
AffiliationMedical Oncology and Hematology, University Hospital Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
MetadataShow full item record
CitationStahel RA, Lacombe D, Cardoso F, Casali PG, Negrouk A, Marais R, et al. Current models, challenges and best practices for work conducted between European academic cooperative groups and industry. ESMO Open. 2020;5.
- Transparent collaboration between industry and academia can serve unmet patient need and contribute to reproductive public health.
- Authors: D'Hooghe T
- Issue date: 2017 Aug 1
- Public-private partnership models in France and in Europe.
- Authors: Demotes-Mainard J, Canet E, Segard L
- Issue date: 2006 Jul-Aug
- The Critical Role of Academic Clinical Trials in Pediatric Cancer Drug Approvals: Design, Conduct, and Fit for Purpose Data for Positive Regulatory Decisions.
- Authors: De Wilde B, Barry E, Fox E, Karres D, Kieran M, Manlay J, Ludwinski D, Reaman G, Kearns P
- Issue date: 2022 Oct 10
- Proceedings of the Second Workshop on Theory meets Industry (Erwin-Schrödinger-Institute (ESI), Vienna, Austria, 12-14 June 2007).
- Authors: Hafner J
- Issue date: 2008 Feb 13
- [Consideration on Industry-Academia Partnering in Drug Discovery Development: Based on a Questionnaire Survey of Pharmaceutical Companies and Academia].
- Authors: Iida K, Yano T, Ikemori M, Ishida T, Nishimura N
- Issue date: 2021 Jun 1