Current models, challenges and best practices for work conducted between European academic cooperative groups and industry
AffiliationMedical Oncology and Hematology, University Hospital Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
MetadataShow full item record
CitationStahel RA, Lacombe D, Cardoso F, Casali PG, Negrouk A, Marais R, et al. Current models, challenges and best practices for work conducted between European academic cooperative groups and industry. ESMO Open. 2020;5.
- Transparent collaboration between industry and academia can serve unmet patient need and contribute to reproductive public health.
- Authors: D'Hooghe T
- Issue date: 2017 Aug 1
- Proceedings of the Second Workshop on Theory meets Industry (Erwin-Schrödinger-Institute (ESI), Vienna, Austria, 12-14 June 2007).
- Authors: Hafner J
- Issue date: 2008 Feb 13
- Guidelines, editors, pharma and the biological paradigm shift.
- Authors: Singh AR, Singh SA
- Issue date: 2007 Jan
- The NCI All Ireland Cancer Conference.
- Authors: Johnston PG, Daly PA, Liu E
- Issue date: 1999
- Patient Engagement Practices in Clinical Research among Patient Groups, Industry, and Academia in the United States: A Survey.
- Authors: Smith SK, Selig W, Harker M, Roberts JN, Hesterlee S, Leventhal D, Klein R, Patrick-Lake B, Abernethy AP
- Issue date: 2015