Survival in patients with multiple primary melanomas: systematic review and meta-analysis
AffiliationQueensland Skin and Cancer Foundation, Queensland Institute of Dermatology, South-Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPaz-Ares L, Spira A, Raben D, Planchard D, Cho BC, Ozguroglu M, et al. Outcomes with durvalumab by tumour PD-L1 expression in unresectable, Stage III non-small-cell lung cancer in the PACIFIC trial. Ann Oncol. 2020.
JournalJournal of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Survival for patients with single and multiple primary melanomas: the genes, environment, and melanoma study.
- Authors: Kricker A, Armstrong BK, Goumas C, Thomas NE, From L, Busam K, Kanetsky PA, Gallagher RP, Marrett LD, Groben PA, Gruber SB, Anton-Culver H, Rosso S, Dwyer T, Berwick M, GEM Study Group.
- Issue date: 2013 Aug
- Similar survival of patients with multiple versus single primary melanomas based on Utah Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results data (1973-2011).
- Authors: Grossman D, Farnham JM, Hyngstrom J, Klapperich ME, Secrest AM, Empey S, Bowen GM, Wada D, Andtbacka RHI, Grossmann K, Bowles TL, Cannon-Albright LA
- Issue date: 2018 Aug
- Bias due to selective inclusion and reporting of outcomes and analyses in systematic reviews of randomised trials of healthcare interventions.
- Authors: Page MJ, McKenzie JE, Kirkham J, Dwan K, Kramer S, Green S, Forbes A
- Issue date: 2014 Oct 1
- Systemic treatments for metastatic cutaneous melanoma.
- Authors: Pasquali S, Hadjinicolaou AV, Chiarion Sileni V, Rossi CR, Mocellin S
- Issue date: 2018 Feb 6