EML4-ALK V3 oncogenic fusion proteins promote microtubule stabilization and accelerated migration through NEK9 and NEK7
AffiliationDepartment of Molecular and Cell Biology, University of Leicester, Lancaster Road, Leicester LE1 9HN
MetadataShow full item record
CitationNoyes J, Allen D, Carter C, Edwards D, Edwards RT, Russell D, et al. Standardised self-management kits for children with type 1 diabetes: pragmatic randomised trial of effectiveness and cost-effectiveness. BMJ Open. 2020;10:e032163.
JournalJournal of Cell Science
- EML4-ALK fusion variant V3 is a high-risk feature conferring accelerated metastatic spread, early treatment failure and worse overall survival in ALK<sup>+</sup> non-small cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Christopoulos P, Endris V, Bozorgmehr F, Elsayed M, Kirchner M, Ristau J, Buchhalter I, Penzel R, Herth FJ, Heussel CP, Eichhorn M, Muley T, Meister M, Fischer JR, Rieken S, Warth A, Bischoff H, Schirmacher P, Stenzinger A, Thomas M
- Issue date: 2018 Jun 15
- Microtubule association of EML proteins and the EML4-ALK variant 3 oncoprotein require an N-terminal trimerization domain.
- Authors: Richards MW, O'Regan L, Roth D, Montgomery JM, Straube A, Fry AM, Bayliss R
- Issue date: 2015 May 1
- Large-scale screening and molecular characterization of EML4-ALK fusion variants in archival non-small-cell lung cancer tumor specimens using quantitative reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction assays.
- Authors: Li T, Maus MK, Desai SJ, Beckett LA, Stephens C, Huang E, Hsiang J, Zeger G, Danenberg KD, Astrow SH, Gandara DR
- Issue date: 2014 Jan
- Circular RNA F-circEA-2a derived from EML4-ALK fusion gene promotes cell migration and invasion in non-small cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Tan S, Sun D, Pu W, Gou Q, Guo C, Gong Y, Li J, Wei YQ, Liu L, Zhao Y, Peng Y
- Issue date: 2018 Sep 20
- Correlation of anaplastic lymphoma kinase overexpression and the EML4-ALK fusion gene in non-small cell lung cancer by immunohistochemical study.
- Authors: Chen TD, Chang IC, Liu HP, Wu YC, Wang CL, Chen YT, Chen YR, Huang SF
- Issue date: 2012 Jul-Aug