Specific requirements for translation of biological research into clinical radiation oncology
AffiliationGerman Cancer Consortium (DKTK), Partner Site Dresden, Germany.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationKrause M, Alsner J, Linge A, Butof R, Lock S, Bristow R. Specific requirements for translation of biological research into clinical radiation oncology. Mol Oncol. 2020.
- Developments in radiotherapy.
- Authors: Svensson H, Möller TR, SBU Survey Group.
- Issue date: 2003
- Cancer stem cells in radiation response: current views and future perspectives in radiation oncology.
- Authors: Peitzsch C, Kurth I, Ebert N, Dubrovska A, Baumann M
- Issue date: 2019 Jul
- The development of quality assurance programs for radiotherapy within the German Hodgkin Study Group (GHSG). Introduction, continuing work, and results of the radiotherapy reference panel.
- Authors: Müller RP, Eich HT
- Issue date: 2005 Sep
- [Role of French teams in the development of clinical and translational research in radiation oncology].
- Authors: Azria D, Ardiet JM, Chauvet B, Denis F, Eschwège F, Hennequin C, Lartigau E, Rocher F, Mahé MA, Maingon P, Mazeron JJ, Metayer Y, Peiffert D, Thureau S, Mornex F
- Issue date: 2012 Sep
- Radiotherapy for Prostate Cancer: is it 'what you do' or 'the way that you do it'? A UK Perspective on Technique and Quality Assurance.
- Authors: Mason MD, Moore R, Jones G, Lewis G, Donovan JL, Neal DE, Hamdy FC, Lane JA, Staffurth JN, ProtecT Study Group.
- Issue date: 2016 Sep