The Aurora B specificity switch is required to protect from non-disjunction at the metaphase/anaphase transition
AuthorsKelly James R
AffiliationProtein Phosphorylation Laboratory, Francis Crick Institute, 1 Midland Rd, London, NW1 1AT, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationKelly JR, Martini S, Brownlow N, Joshi D, Federico S, Jamshidi S, et al. The Aurora B specificity switch is required to protect from non-disjunction at the metaphase/anaphase transition. Nat Commun. 2020;11:1396.
- PKCɛ switches Aurora B specificity to exit the abscission checkpoint.
- Authors: Pike T, Brownlow N, Kjaer S, Carlton J, Parker PJ
- Issue date: 2016 Dec 22
- Essential roles of Drosophila inner centromere protein (INCENP) and aurora B in histone H3 phosphorylation, metaphase chromosome alignment, kinetochore disjunction, and chromosome segregation.
- Authors: Adams RR, Maiato H, Earnshaw WC, Carmena M
- Issue date: 2001 May 14
- Phosphorylation of PP1 Regulator Sds22 by PLK1 Ensures Accurate Chromosome Segregation.
- Authors: Duan H, Wang C, Wang M, Gao X, Yan M, Akram S, Peng W, Zou H, Wang D, Zhou J, Chu Y, Dou Z, Barrett G, Green HN, Wang F, Tian R, He P, Wang W, Liu X, Yao X
- Issue date: 2016 Sep 30
- Mitotic catenation is monitored and resolved by a PKCε-regulated pathway.
- Authors: Brownlow N, Pike T, Zicha D, Collinson L, Parker PJ
- Issue date: 2014 Dec 8
- Topoisomerase II SUMOylation activates a metaphase checkpoint via Haspin and Aurora B kinases.
- Authors: Pandey N, Keifenheim D, Yoshida MM, Hassebroek VA, Soroka C, Azuma Y, Clarke DJ
- Issue date: 2020 Jan 6