Early detection of melanoma: a consensus report from the Australian Skin and Skin Cancer Research Centre Melanoma Screening Summit
Green, Ad�le C
AffiliationCentre for Health Services Research, Faculty of Medicine, The University of Queensland.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationJanda M, Cust AE, Neale RE, Aitken JF, Baade PD, Green AC, et al. Early detection of melanoma: a consensus report from the Australian Skin and Skin Cancer Research Centre Melanoma Screening Summit. Aust N Z J Public Health. 2020;44:111-5.
JournalAustralian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
- Melanoma screening: Informing public health policy with quantitative modelling.
- Authors: Gilmore S
- Issue date: 2017
- Evaluation of the American Academy of Dermatology's National Skin Cancer Early Detection and Screening Program.
- Authors: Koh HK, Norton LA, Geller AC, Sun T, Rigel DS, Miller DR, Sikes RG, Vigeland K, Bachenberg EU, Menon PA, Billon SF, Goldberg G, Scarborough DA, Ramsdell WM, Muscarella VA, Lew RA
- Issue date: 1996 Jun
- Systematic skin cancer screening in Northern Germany.
- Authors: Breitbart EW, Waldmann A, Nolte S, Capellaro M, Greinert R, Volkmer B, Katalinic A
- Issue date: 2012 Feb
- Screening for melanoma.
- Authors: Collins MK, Secrest AM, Ferris LK
- Issue date: 2014 Oct