Can frailty screening tools predict completion of chemotherapy and chemotherapy toxicity in patients with thoracic malignancy?
AffiliationThe Christie NHS Foundation Trust, United Kingdom; Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust, United Kingdom
MetadataShow full item record
CitationTivey A, Ullah M, Beech A, Ng C, Cove-Smith L. Can frailty screening tools predict completion of chemotherapy and chemotherapy toxicity in patients with thoracic malignancy? J Geriatr Oncol. 2020.
JournalJournal of Geriatric Oncology
- Chemotherapy in older adult gynecologic oncology patients: Can a phenotypic frailty score predict tolerance?
- Authors: Hay CM, Donovan HS, Campbell GB, Taylor SE, Wang L, Courtney-Brooks M
- Issue date: 2019 Feb
- Frailty in Hematologic Malignancy.
- Authors: Koll TT, Rosko AE
- Issue date: 2018 Jun
- Predictive performance of four frailty screening tools in community-dwelling elderly.
- Authors: Bongue B, Buisson A, Dupre C, Beland F, Gonthier R, Crawford-Achour É
- Issue date: 2017 Nov 10
- Hand grip strength as a screening tool for frailty in older patients with haematological malignancies.
- Authors: Velghe A, De Buyser S, Noens L, Demuynck R, Petrovic M
- Issue date: 2016 Aug
- Frailty assessment in thoracic surgery.
- Authors: Dunne MJ, Abah U, Scarci M
- Issue date: 2014 May