Can frailty screening tools predict completion of chemotherapy and chemotherapy toxicity in patients with thoracic malignancy?
AffiliationThe Christie NHS Foundation Trust, United Kingdom; Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust, United Kingdom
MetadataShow full item record
CitationTivey A, Ullah M, Beech A, Ng C, Cove-Smith L. Can frailty screening tools predict completion of chemotherapy and chemotherapy toxicity in patients with thoracic malignancy? J Geriatr Oncol. 2020.
JournalJournal of Geriatric Oncology
- Chemotherapy in older adult gynecologic oncology patients: Can a phenotypic frailty score predict tolerance?
- Authors: Hay CM, Donovan HS, Campbell GB, Taylor SE, Wang L, Courtney-Brooks M
- Issue date: 2019 Feb
- Frailty assessment predicts toxicity during first cycle chemotherapy for advanced lung cancer regardless of chronologic age.
- Authors: Ruiz J, Miller AA, Tooze JA, Crane S, Petty WJ, Gajra A, Klepin HD
- Issue date: 2019 Jan
- Frailty in Hematologic Malignancy.
- Authors: Koll TT, Rosko AE
- Issue date: 2018 Jun
- Predictive performance of four frailty screening tools in community-dwelling elderly.
- Authors: Bongue B, Buisson A, Dupre C, Beland F, Gonthier R, Crawford-Achour É
- Issue date: 2017 Nov 10
- Current situation of frailty screening tools for older adults.
- Authors: Ma L
- Issue date: 2019