Can frailty screening tools predict completion of chemotherapy and chemotherapy toxicity in patients with thoracic malignancy?
AffiliationThe Christie NHS Foundation Trust, United Kingdom; Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust, United Kingdom
MetadataShow full item record
CitationTivey A, Ullah M, Beech A, Ng C, Cove-Smith L. Can frailty screening tools predict completion of chemotherapy and chemotherapy toxicity in patients with thoracic malignancy? J Geriatr Oncol. 2020.
JournalJournal of Geriatric Oncology
- Frailty Screening Tools for Elderly Patients Incident to Dialysis.
- Authors: van Loon IN, Goto NA, Boereboom FTJ, Bots ML, Verhaar MC, Hamaker ME
- Issue date: 2017 Sep 7
- Screening for and Managing the Person with Frailty in Primary Care: ICFSR Consensus Guidelines.
- Authors: Ruiz JG, Dent E, Morley JE, Merchant RA, Beilby J, Beard J, Tripathy C, Sorin M, Andrieu S, Aprahamian I, Arai H, Aubertin-Leheudre M, Bauer JM, Cesari M, Chen LK, Cruz-Jentoft AJ, De Souto Barreto P, Dong B, Ferrucci L, Fielding R, Flicker L, Lundy J, Reginster JY, Rodriguez-Mañas L, Rolland Y, Sanford AM, Sinclair AJ, Viña J, Waters DL, Won Won C, Woo J, Vellas B
- Issue date: 2020
- Predictive performance of four frailty screening tools in community-dwelling elderly.
- Authors: Bongue B, Buisson A, Dupre C, Beland F, Gonthier R, Crawford-Achour É
- Issue date: 2017 Nov 10
- FRAIL Questionnaire Screening Tool and Short-Term Outcomes in Geriatric Fracture Patients.
- Authors: Gleason LJ, Benton EA, Alvarez-Nebreda ML, Weaver MJ, Harris MB, Javedan H
- Issue date: 2017 Dec 1
- Feasibility and acceptability of commonly used screening instruments to identify frailty among community-dwelling older people: a mixed methods study.
- Authors: Ambagtsheer RC, Archibald MM, Lawless M, Kitson A, Beilby J
- Issue date: 2020 Apr 22