The role of e-health in the delivery of care for patients with hematological cancers: a systematic literature review
AffiliationThe Christie Patient Centred Research Team, The Christie School of Oncology, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationTaylor S, Bellhouse S, Allsop M, Radford J, Yorke J. The Role of e-Health in the Delivery of Care for Patients with Hematological Cancers: A Systematic Literature Review. Telemed J E Health. 2020.
JournalTelemedicine Journal and E Health
- The effectiveness of interventions to meet family needs of critically ill patients in an adult intensive care unit: a systematic review update.
- Authors: Kynoch K, Chang A, Coyer F, McArdle A
- Issue date: 2016 Mar
- Behavioural interventions for type 2 diabetes: an evidence-based analysis.
- Authors: Medical Advisory Secretariat.
- Issue date: 2009
- Effectiveness of interventions that assist caregivers to support people with dementia living in the community: a systematic review.
- Authors: Parker D, Mills S, Abbey J
- Issue date: 2008 Jun
- The effectiveness of internet-based e-learning on clinician behavior and patient outcomes: a systematic review protocol.
- Authors: Sinclair P, Kable A, Levett-Jones T
- Issue date: 2015 Jan