The role of e-health in the delivery of care for patients with hematological cancers: a systematic literature review
AffiliationThe Christie Patient Centred Research Team, The Christie School of Oncology, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationTaylor S, Bellhouse S, Allsop M, Radford J, Yorke J. The Role of e-Health in the Delivery of Care for Patients with Hematological Cancers: A Systematic Literature Review. Telemed J E Health. 2020.
JournalTelemedicine Journal and E Health
- Telemedicine in Malignant and Nonmalignant Hematology: Systematic Review of Pediatric and Adult Studies.
- Authors: Shah AC, O'Dwyer LC, Badawy SM
- Issue date: 2021 Jul 8
- Cancer Survivors' Experience With Telehealth: A Systematic Review and Thematic Synthesis.
- Authors: Cox A, Lucas G, Marcu A, Piano M, Grosvenor W, Mold F, Maguire R, Ream E
- Issue date: 2017 Jan 9
- The effectiveness of interventions to meet family needs of critically ill patients in an adult intensive care unit: a systematic review update.
- Authors: Kynoch K, Chang A, Coyer F, McArdle A
- Issue date: 2016 Mar
- The effectiveness of internet-based e-learning on clinician behavior and patient outcomes: a systematic review protocol.
- Authors: Sinclair P, Kable A, Levett-Jones T
- Issue date: 2015 Jan