Children's Cancer and Leukaemia Group (CCLG): review and guidelines for the management of meningioma in children, teenagers and young adults
AffiliationPaediatric Oncology Cinical Studies, The Institute of Cancer Research, Sutton, London.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSzychot E, Goodden J, Whitfield G, Curry S. Children's Cancer and Leukaemia Group (CCLG): review and guidelines for the management of meningioma in children, teenagers and young adults. Br J Neurosurg. 2020:1-12.
JournalBritish Journal of Neurosurgery
- Children's Cancer and Leukaemia Group (CCLG): guidelines for the management of intracranial meningioma in children and young people.
- Authors: Traunecker H, Mallucci C, Grundy R, Pizer B, Saran F, Children's Cancer and Leukaemia Group.
- Issue date: 2008 Feb
- Controversies in the management of ovarian tumours in prepubertal children - A BAPS and UK CCLG Surgeons Cancer Group National Survey.
- Authors: Braungart S, Craigie RJ, Losty PD
- Issue date: 2018 Nov
- Paediatric meningiomas in Singapore - Case series of a rare entity.
- Authors: Thevandiran D, Nga V, Chang KTE, Ng LP, Seow WT, Low DCY, Yeo TT, Low SYY
- Issue date: 2020 Mar
- Paediatric neuro-oncology rehabilitation in the UK: carer and provider perspectives.
- Authors: Treadgold B, Kennedy C, Spoudeas H, Sugden E, Walker D, Bull K
- Issue date: 2019
- Italian cancer figures, report 2012: Cancer in children and adolescents.
- Authors: AIRTUM Working Group., CCM., AIEOP Working Group.
- Issue date: 2013 Jan-Feb