Children's Cancer and Leukaemia Group (CCLG): review and guidelines for the management of meningioma in children, teenagers and young adults
AffiliationPaediatric Oncology Cinical Studies, The Institute of Cancer Research, Sutton, London.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSzychot E, Goodden J, Whitfield G, Curry S. Children's Cancer and Leukaemia Group (CCLG): review and guidelines for the management of meningioma in children, teenagers and young adults. Br J Neurosurg. 2020:1-12.
JournalBritish Journal of Neurosurgery
- Children's Cancer and Leukaemia Group (CCLG): guidelines for the management of intracranial meningioma in children and young people.
- Authors: Traunecker H, Mallucci C, Grundy R, Pizer B, Saran F, Children's Cancer and Leukaemia Group.
- Issue date: 2008 Feb
- Variations in screening and management practices for subsequent asymptomatic meningiomas in childhood, adolescent and young adult cancer survivors.
- Authors: Verbruggen LC, Hudson MM, Bowers DC, Ronckers CM, Armstrong GT, Skinner R, Hoving EW, Janssens GO, van der Pal HJH, Kremer LCM, Mulder RL
- Issue date: 2020 Apr
- Pediatric meningioma: current approaches and future direction.
- Authors: Kotecha RS, Junckerstorff RC, Lee S, Cole CH, Gottardo NG
- Issue date: 2011 Aug
- EANO guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of meningiomas.
- Authors: Goldbrunner R, Minniti G, Preusser M, Jenkinson MD, Sallabanda K, Houdart E, von Deimling A, Stavrinou P, Lefranc F, Lund-Johansen M, Moyal EC, Brandsma D, Henriksson R, Soffietti R, Weller M
- Issue date: 2016 Sep
- Determining the role of adjuvant radiotherapy in the management of meningioma: a Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results analysis.
- Authors: Reddy AK, Ryoo JS, Denyer S, McGuire LS, Mehta AI
- Issue date: 2019 Jun 1