Young adulthood body mass index, adult weight gain and breast cancer risk: the PROCAS Study (United Kingdom)
AuthorsRenehan, Andrew G
Evans, D Gareth R
AffiliationManchester Cancer Research Centre and NIHR Manchester Biomedical Research Centre, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRenehan AG, Pegington M, Harvie MN, Sperrin M, Astley SM, Brentnall AR, et al. Young adulthood body mass index, adult weight gain and breast cancer risk: the PROCAS Study (United Kingdom). Br J Cancer. 2020.
JournalBritish Journal of Cancer
- Associations between weight in early adulthood, change in weight, and breast cancer risk in postmenopausal women.
- Authors: Krishnan K, Bassett JK, MacInnis RJ, English DR, Hopper JL, McLean C, Giles GG, Baglietto L
- Issue date: 2013 Aug
- Pre-diagnosis body mass index, post-diagnosis weight change, and prognosis among women with early stage breast cancer.
- Authors: Caan BJ, Kwan ML, Hartzell G, Castillo A, Slattery ML, Sternfeld B, Weltzien E
- Issue date: 2008 Dec
- Overweight, Obesity, and Postmenopausal Invasive Breast Cancer Risk: A Secondary Analysis of the Women's Health Initiative Randomized Clinical Trials.
- Authors: Neuhouser ML, Aragaki AK, Prentice RL, Manson JE, Chlebowski R, Carty CL, Ochs-Balcom HM, Thomson CA, Caan BJ, Tinker LF, Urrutia RP, Knudtson J, Anderson GL
- Issue date: 2015 Aug
- Obesity/weight gain and breast cancer risk: findings from the Japan collaborative cohort study for the evaluation of cancer risk.
- Authors: Suzuki S, Kojima M, Tokudome S, Mori M, Sakauchi F, Wakai K, Fujino Y, Lin Y, Kikuchi S, Tamakoshi K, Tamakoshi A
- Issue date: 2013
- A prospective cohort study of the combined effects of physical activity and anthropometric measures on the risk of post-menopausal breast cancer.
- Authors: Bellocco R, Marrone G, Ye W, Nyrén O, Adami HO, Mariosa D, Lagerros YT
- Issue date: 2016 Apr