An open source heterogeneous 3D printed mouse phantom utilising a novel bone representative thermoplastic
AuthorsPrice, Gareth J
Biglin, Emma R
Aitkenhead, Adam H
Kirkby, Karen J
AffiliationManchester Academic Health Science Centre, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, The University of Manchester, Manchester,
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPoolman M, Makin M, Briggs J, Scofield K, Campkin N, Williams M, et al. Percutaneous cervical cordotomy for cancer-related pain: national data. BMJ Support Palliat Care. 2020.
JournalPhysics in Medicine and Biology
- Investigating the accuracy of microstereotactic-body-radiotherapy utilizing anatomically accurate 3D printed rodent-morphic dosimeters.
- Authors: Bache ST, Juang T, Belley MD, Koontz BF, Adamovics J, Yoshizumi TT, Kirsch DG, Oldham M
- Issue date: 2015 Feb
- A 3D printed modular phantom for quality assurance of image-guided small animal irradiators: Design, imaging experiments, and Monte Carlo simulations.
- Authors: Breitkreutz DY, Bialek S, Vojnovic B, Kavanagh A, Johnstone CD, Rovner Z, Tsouchlos P, Kanesalingam T, Bazalova-Carter M
- Issue date: 2019 May
- Preclinical dose verification using a 3D printed mouse phantom for radiobiology experiments.
- Authors: Esplen N, Therriault-Proulx F, Beaulieu L, Bazalova-Carter M
- Issue date: 2019 Nov
- Characterization of a novel 3D printed patient specific phantom for quality assurance in cranial stereotactic radiosurgery applications.
- Authors: Makris DN, Pappas EP, Zoros E, Papanikolaou N, Saenz DL, Kalaitzakis G, Zourari K, Efstathopoulos E, Maris TG, Pappas E
- Issue date: 2019 May 10
- Design and Fabrication of Kidney Phantoms for Internal Radiation Dosimetry Using 3D Printing Technology.
- Authors: Tran-Gia J, Schlögl S, Lassmann M
- Issue date: 2016 Dec