Percutaneous cervical cordotomy for cancer-related pain: national data
AffiliationBangor Institute for Health and Medical Research, Bangor University, Bangor, Gwynedd, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPinilla K, Vallier AL, Grybowicz L, Qian WD, Thomas S, Weiss M, et al. PARTNER/PARTNERING: BRCA positive and Triple Negative Breast Cancer Phase II poor responders sub-study to establish if post-neoadjuvant, pre-surgical addition of novel therapies improves pathological outcome at surgery. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment. 2020;180:584-5
JournalBMJ Supportive and Palliative Care
- Percutaneous cervical cordotomy for the management of pain from cancer: a prospective review of 45 cases.
- Authors: Bain E, Hugel H, Sharma M
- Issue date: 2013 Aug
- Cordotomy in mesothelioma-related pain: a systematic review.
- Authors: France BD, Lewis RA, Sharma ML, Poolman M
- Issue date: 2014 Mar
- Respiratory function after unilateral percutaneous cervical cordotomy.
- Authors: Price C, Pounder D, Jackson M, Rogers P, Neville E
- Issue date: 2003 May
- Safety of unilateral and bilateral percutaneous cervical cordotomy in 80 terminally ill cancer patients.
- Authors: Sanders M, Zuurmond W
- Issue date: 1995 Jun
- MRI-guided frameless stereotactic percutaneous cordotomy.
- Authors: McGirt MJ, Villavicencio AT, Bulsara KR, Gorecki J
- Issue date: 2002