Percutaneous cervical cordotomy for cancer-related pain: national data
AffiliationBangor Institute for Health and Medical Research, Bangor University, Bangor, Gwynedd, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPinilla K, Vallier AL, Grybowicz L, Qian WD, Thomas S, Weiss M, et al. PARTNER/PARTNERING: BRCA positive and Triple Negative Breast Cancer Phase II poor responders sub-study to establish if post-neoadjuvant, pre-surgical addition of novel therapies improves pathological outcome at surgery. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment. 2020;180:584-5
JournalBMJ Supportive and Palliative Care
- Percutaneous cervical cordotomy for the management of pain from cancer: a prospective review of 45 cases.
- Authors: Bain E, Hugel H, Sharma M
- Issue date: 2013 Aug
- Microendoscopy-guided percutaneous cordotomy for intractable pain: case series of 24 patients.
- Authors: Fonoff ET, Lopez WO, de Oliveira YS, Teixeira MJ
- Issue date: 2016 Feb
- Percutaneous cervical cordotomy in cancer pain.
- Authors: Bellini M, Barbieri M
- Issue date: 2016
- The present role of percutaneous cervical cordotomy for the treatment of cancer pain.
- Authors: Crul BJ, Blok LM, van Egmond J, van Dongen RT
- Issue date: 2005 Feb
- Cordotomy in mesothelioma-related pain: a systematic review.
- Authors: France BD, Lewis RA, Sharma ML, Poolman M
- Issue date: 2014 Mar