Standardised self-management kits for children with type 1 diabetes: pragmatic randomised trial of effectiveness and cost-effectiveness
AffiliationSchool of Health Sciences, Bangor University, Bangor, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMorgan A, Turner L, Armstrong A, Pennery E, Stanway S, Noble J, et al. Let's talk about Sex: Comparing clinician and patient perspectives in the management of sexual difficulties in UK women after breast cancer treatment. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment. 2020;180:536-7
- Structured, intensive education maximising engagement, motivation and long-term change for children and young people with diabetes: a cluster randomised controlled trial with integral process and economic evaluation - the CASCADE study.
- Authors: Christie D, Thompson R, Sawtell M, Allen E, Cairns J, Smith F, Jamieson E, Hargreaves K, Ingold A, Brooks L, Wiggins M, Oliver S, Jones R, Elbourne D, Santos A, Wong IC, O'Neill S, Strange V, Hindmarsh P, Annan F, Viner R
- Issue date: 2014 Mar
- Continuous subcutaneous insulin infusion versus multiple daily injection regimens in children and young people at diagnosis of type 1 diabetes: pragmatic randomised controlled trial and economic evaluation.
- Authors: Blair JC, McKay A, Ridyard C, Thornborough K, Bedson E, Peak M, Didi M, Annan F, Gregory JW, Hughes DA, Gamble C, SCIPI investigators.
- Issue date: 2019 Apr 3
- Continuous subcutaneous insulin infusion versus multiple daily injections in children and young people at diagnosis of type 1 diabetes: the SCIPI RCT.
- Authors: Blair J, McKay A, Ridyard C, Thornborough K, Bedson E, Peak M, Didi M, Annan F, Gregory JW, Hughes D, Gamble C
- Issue date: 2018 Aug
- Randomised controlled trial evaluating the effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of 'Families for Health', a family-based childhood obesity treatment intervention delivered in a community setting for ages 6 to 11 years.
- Authors: Robertson W, Fleming J, Kamal A, Hamborg T, Khan KA, Griffiths F, Stewart-Brown S, Stallard N, Petrou S, Simkiss D, Harrison E, Kim SW, Thorogood M
- Issue date: 2017 Jan
- Blood glucose self-monitoring in type 2 diabetes: a randomised controlled trial.
- Authors: Farmer AJ, Wade AN, French DP, Simon J, Yudkin P, Gray A, Craven A, Goyder L, Holman RR, Mant D, Kinmonth AL, Neil HA, DiGEM Trial Group.
- Issue date: 2009 Feb