AffiliationDivision of Cancer Sciences, University of Manchester, Department of Medical Oncology, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMcIntosh SA, Bannon F, Coles CE, Copson E, Cutress RI, Dave RV, et al. Surgical outcomes following neoadjuvant chemotherapy: a UK national prospective multi-centre cohort study. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment. 2020;180:528-9
JournalEuropean Journal of Surgical Oncology
- Current standards and future perspectives in adjuvant treatment for biliary tract cancers.
- Authors: Lamarca A, Edeline J, McNamara MG, Hubner RA, Nagino M, Bridgewater J, Primrose J, Valle JW
- Issue date: 2020 Mar
- Gemcitabine-based chemotherapy for advanced biliary tract carcinomas.
- Authors: Abdel-Rahman O, Elsayed Z, Elhalawani H
- Issue date: 2018 Apr 6
- Patterns of care and treatment outcomes in older patients with biliary tract cancer.
- Authors: Horgan A, Knox J, Aneja P, Le L, McKeever E, McNamara M
- Issue date: 2015 Dec 29
- Biliary tract cancer: current challenges and future prospects.
- Authors: Ghidini M, Pizzo C, Botticelli A, Hahne JC, Passalacqua R, Tomasello G, Petrelli F
- Issue date: 2019
- A review of systemic therapy in biliary tract carcinoma.
- Authors: Jansen H, Pape UF, Utku N
- Issue date: 2020 Aug